Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Zeph's eye twitched, a giant black blade shot out of the Snowman's missing arm, the giant snow man made it's way to it's feet brandishing a black metal arm, with Spikes everywhere. Zeph nearly peed himself
"Kitty" He said. "… Hold me" His eyes went huge, Kitty sighed.
"Dude I already saved you in the last level.. Don't get maimed in this one" Zeph looked at her.
"Yeah I know" He said, drawing the guitar that he had gained in Level 3.
He started Strumming a fast beat song, arrows of lightning started flying towards the snowman who deflected them with his Arm
"Kitty, New girl I'll keep them distracted, you 2 go for his legs, Senri go for his face"

Posted at

Senri turned and saw Kitty and Zeph. "Grrrrr" He said as he ran at then on all fore paws.(I turning more bear like each minute) Senri roared at them as he got closer.

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

Cov stepped between Senri and the others. "Senri is losing control guys but I have an idea to make him help us." Cov skates towards Senri and stops right in front of him, spraying Senri with powder. Cov the procedes by skating towards the snowman, when he reaches the snowman he slids under it.

Posted at

Senri Doubled over in pain, Some of the power got into his eyes. He arced up and growled fearilly! Then he came back down with a crash. He was covering his eyes.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Zeph's shirt fell down in an anime fashion with a
"What?" Expression on his face. He looked around.
"I'm… so Lost"

Posted at

While Senri was covering his rigth eye, he turned back to normal. He got up and said "…sorry" Then he looked at the ice man and ran toward it with his right hand still covering his right eye.

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

I stood on the desk. The woman behind it had been delicious. Her guards were all dead. I don't do males, you see. The woman had 2 holes in her neck now.

(This is somethin' I just thought up last night. If I get upset enough, I start to drink some woman's blood. However, I will not do it to males. These Vampiric traits are passed down from my father's line. Also, if I drink in enough of it, I may start to take on the traits of the one I'm drinkin' from.)

Me: *wipin' my mouth* Foolish mortals. You had to go and upset me, didn't you? Bringin' up the fact I haven't seen my two life mates for a while. That wasn't nice!

I walked over to a door labeled level 7. This was hopefully the last place, or level or whatever. I opened the door and walked into what looked like my life mate, Blaze's, castle. Except, it was destroyed, and under attack.

Me: What the?

I looked to my left, and found what looked like a large computer terminal. It said at the top: Summoning Terminal. There were several options: Bear, Cat, Robot, and Some Random Dude. If I was in the mood, I would have laughed at the last option. I choose bear. Next thing I knew, a dude with a bear claw who was coverin' his right eye appeared next to me. (Senri)

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

Kitty stared at Zeph…."The heck is going on", she said looking around. "I'm so confused…"

Posted at

Senri looked around and saw Blood. "…where are my Friends!" Senri asked him while stil covering his eye.

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

Me: Hey, I'm Blood. What's up? Any idea where we are? first I showed up in the past, during the ARK incident, then I was in some bigwig bitch's office, now I'm in Rine, and it looks like it's been destroyed! Wait, your friends? There were others with you?

Posted at

Senri said "…..". then he saw the buttons and pressed the other ones.

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

Me: That's not gonna work. The terminal broke after I summoned you. There may be others around, but I wanna know what goin' on! This is where my two mates lived!

Posted at

"….Friends" Senri said as he sat down while still covering his eye.

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

At the moment the group was busy with the snowman and his heinchmen. "Well, I guess this a good time as use this. R.O.C.K. system activate. ROCK ON. DETHMETAL!" Cov disappears in a flash of light and in his place is dark version of himself. In a deep voice he said, "Zeph, I think we should play a little METAL." Cov draws out a very wicked looking axe. He starts to play a Dethklok song.

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

I looked at this strange guy. Then I took off my eyepatch (i get one later in the comic) and gave it to him.

Me: Here, now please, tell me what is goin' on!

Posted at

Senri takes it and puts it on. "…some….weird game." he said.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Orange woke up.
"Oh sure guys just leave me behind…" she said to the emptiness.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Zeph looked at Kitty. "I have a good feeling theres a god charicter around here and I don't like it." Zeph pulled out 2 baseball caps handing one to Kitty, "Put it on" He said as he slipped his on it turned into a giligan like hat. He grinned as the rim shadowed his eyes
"Whats it do?" Kitty asked.
"Simple" Zeph said with a grin. "It'll make you Unsummonable by anyone or machine. So you can't be randomly teliported like when I screwed up that cheat code for "Eternal Life" And accidently summoned you"
"That was Accidental?!" She glared.
"I Mean er… I summoned you on purpose, I wanted to make sure you were safe… er.. does that work?" Zeph said with a sheepish grin.

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

Me: Oh, so it's only a game. That's good to know. Hmm, I wonder, will all my powers work here?

I put my hand into the air and closed my eye. I went into a kinda trance. I opened my eyes and looked into the portal I created.

Me: Are those your friends? If so, go in and tell them this is a shortcut to level 7.

Posted at

Senri when it and popped out right next to Zeph, Kitty and Cov. Senri then pointed to a portal that he came out of.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

(Hey blood…
D:
D:
D:
don't do that kinda stuff please)

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Zeph noticed the portal pulled out a roll of duct tape and closed it.
"Damn cheaters" He muttered. "Probaly used a walkthrough" He stormed off in a diffrent direction tripping the snowman with the guitar and heading for a large pine tree, In which he saw a Locked door, he stood there for a moment
"Kitty" He called "I'll leave the choice to you, Undo the duct tape and skip to Level 7 or come with me to the next level. It's your choice" Zeph said as he kicked the lock, the Lock splintered it was frozen and the force shattered it. He opened the door giving Kitty and Oarnge time to make her desision, He noticed Oarnge
"And you too Oarnge" Zeph said flining the Guitar back over his shoulder.

Posted at

"….?" Senri said as he pointed at himself.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Orange followed Zeph through.
It was really bright.
"The hell are we at now?"

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.