Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

Cov finished playing and reverted to his noraml form, the ice is now totally shattered and the snowman is in the water melting. "I'll go with you, I've only unlocked 2 of my weapons." He then procedes to walk through the door.

Posted at

Senri looked back at the portal and pointed at his friends. then he followed them.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Zeph noticed that there was several Jagged things along the walls, they rested upon silver walls made of pure Ice. He looked around. Then he noticed Rock versus Ice, he walked through the Tunnel followed by Oarnge, Zeph scratched his chin pondering as they walked. They arrived in a room, The door slammed closed behind them, a Blinding Light Showed above
"ARE WE READY TO ROCK!" A girl Cried out
"For the love of…" Zeph muttered, he thought of the Sirens, but it wasn't.. This time it was a Girl and a band of guys. Armed to the teeth with Instruments. Zeph looked at Oarnge
"You know Zeph you have the habbit of coming acrossed some of the most perverted levels, I'm suprised the last one didn't have santa girls" Zeph's face went slightly red.
"Wish it did" He mumbled, This girl was wearing a Santa suit, the guys weren't guys. They were cut outs, from behind them came more Santa girls
"Happy now?" Oarnge muttered
"Very" Zeph said with a grin.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

"God Zeph, you pervert…"
Orange took out a wrist blade.
"Where'd you get that?" Zeph asked.
"Snowman dropped it," she said shortly, not paying attention.

Posted at

Senri when in as well. Then he saw what was going on. "….more …girls" he said as he walked up behind Zeph and Orange.

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

Cov appeared behind them all of a sudden. "Damn, I shouldn't have used that biometal so soon." (this is explained in CJ, I can't use biometals for very long or I pass out)

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Zeph shrugged drawing his guitar.
"Well then. Shall we dance ladies?" Zeph said with a grin, but before they could answer a quake was sent flying down the room smashing Zeph and Oarnge into the Air. The landed in Snow banks around the massive outdoor concert hall the girl giggled.
"Ahh the boy is cute" She said, another one looked at oarnge.
"I'll take the cute Girly" She said, Zeph was liking this more and more by the second, Well until Oarnge smashed him over the head with her fist
"ZEPH SNAP OUT OF IT!"
"YES MA'AM!" He shouted getting up. The Santa girls skated around this time Zeph noticed they had Elf ears, he grabbed one by the ear and pulled her into a Wall, The Icy floor made manuevering harder to do. Zeph dodged a kick to the nuts and a blow to the heads twisting around as if he was an Ice Skater in the Olympics, He put his guitar back on his back and avoided a head shot, Trans Siberian Orchestra Music blared in the background as the girls sang it. Zeph conked his head hard on the Icy wall but remained consious he wasn't going to be useless again, He grabbed the girl that had hit him and shoved her head into the snow giving her a face wash, another one came with a club, Zeph dodged it and grabbed it with the other girl's hand breaking the fingers a bit, Zeph span kicked her in the neck and stole her Santa coat putting it on
"A bit snug" he said wearing a female Jacket that was undone in the front. "But much warmer now" He grinned and kneed another Santa girl in the thy sending her limping and drop kicking her into the wall, He took her gloves and slid them on, He dodged another one who had Icy Throwing stars, Zeph grabbed the shuriken out of the wall and made for the girl when suddenly a pillar of Ice slammed out of the wall and thrusted him into the other one, his stich's caught on a ice spike and his arm split haning by half flesh have stitches, Zeph howled out in pain as he crashed into the icy spiked walls blood splattering the white room a crimson red.

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

Me: Whatever. I'd come, but, even if this is a game, I need to make sure my mates are alright.

Then I noticed a terminal that said rules. It said "face your greatest fears to finish this challenge and escape with your life". I hoped that meant leave the game. Without the eyepatch dude, I guess I was on my own. I walked through the ruins. Then I heard two women cryin'. I recognized their voices, and my heart felt like it dropped right out of my chest. I turned a corner and saw Blaze and Alicia kneelin' over two young corpses. Then I knew my heart dropped. I walked over to them. The two corpses were Aaron and Siera, my son and daughter. I dropped to my knees. I had a stunned look on my face. I knew that this was real, this was no game. How could it know that my greatest fear was losin' my son and daughter?

Posted at

Senri ran to help his friend but was stoped by one of the girls. "Mmmmm, this one looks hot girls!" one of them said. Senri baered his claws but they attacked anyway. Senri was kicked, punched and slapped but he did not move so that Orange could get to Zeph and help him.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

"Great."
Orange got a kick to the head.
"I thought this was bad enough with more girls.."
She ducked.
"…Then there's Santa girls…"
She kicked another Santa.
"…And now, lesbian Santa girls…

Just great.."

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

Coveinant saw a termanal nearby, "I wonder if…PAUSE." Coveinant disappears from "reality" and he is in a hyper-time version of the world. He steps over to the terminal, it says "level discription and cheatcodes." "Neat." He turns it on, he reads what they had to do, and enters a universal cheatcode for superweapons. "B-I-G-B-A-N-G." There was a ding, and Cov said "PAUSE!" He reappears, and says, "I can't beleive that worked." (the cheatcode effects us all-but gives us super power ful weapons but it will only work for 2 weapons)

Posted at

Senri then got punched in the stomikic. He then started spining around as his claw slashed the girls into pieces. after the the girls fell, senri sawyed and fell down next to Zeph in a daze.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Zeph sighs and dropps the super weapons
"I really hate cheap things" he said stomping on it. "It's no fun if you don't earn it" He turned to Oarnge
"Wouldn't you say?"

Orange
Orange
Posted at

"Oh..great…"
Orange rushed over to Zeph and Senri, trying to dodge the Santa girls and sometimes not succeeding.
"Why…do you…freaking get hurt…so..much?" she panted.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Zeph pointed out the marking under his eye
"Reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally bad luck" He muttered.

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

"Zeph, I choose Kitty's and Orange's weapons." He dodges a santa girl, and says, "Guys, we need to find something to get out of here." He then grabs a girl and hurls here into an alter of some kind smashing it into peices.

Posted at

Senri looked up and see Orange and sits up. He then see something in his hand and he thurw it at a girl that was coming behind Orange. It hit her inbeween the eyes. "You ok, Orange?" Senri asked.

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

I was starin' at the two corpses so intently. I didn't even notice the change. Blaze and Alicia were changin' into somethin' else. Large monsters.

Blaze monster: How could you, Blood? Leaving Rine like that, you knew something like this was bound to happen!

Alicia monster: Heheheh. Why don't we kill him? It will exact our revenge, seeing as how it's his fault our children are dead!

Me: Wha…? Alicia would never say that! Who are you?

It was then that I noticed their transformed state. I jumped back as the one who was Alicia swung a large claw at me. I started to pull out my scythe, but changed my mind. Instead I pulled out my pocket knife, cut my finger, and then drew the two lines neccessary under my eyes. Then I slit my wrist open, and poured the blood into my mouth. The wound healed immediately. Tendrils of black started to overtake my body, changin' my fur color. My wings spread out and changed to a reddish color. As the black enclosed around my face, I closed my eyes. When it had completely engulfed my face, I opened my now bloodred eyes. My gloves were ripped open as my claws came shootin' out, revealin' my hands, which had turned from black-furred to red-furred. I jumped in the air and looked down at the monsters. My new form is what I reffered to as Black Blood (controlled).

Orange
Orange
Posted at

"Not really…with you guys getting hurt every second of the day…"

She sat down and pulled out some Band-Aids.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Zeph rubbed his back there was a Ice Chunk peircing his lung, Other than that he felt fine. He squated down taking the band aids and putting them on varius cuts, he looked at the ointment
"I have a bad feeling this is going to burn" He said, a Santa girl attempted to Decapitate Oarnge, Zeph's eyes narrowed for a second then he tackled her, his hand landed on her boob. He grinned perversly before he was kicked into the air with a healed boot and punched in the face with lightning quick reflexes, the Spike shot out and caught the girl in the eye she went down bleeding, Zeph looked at the hole.
"I'm gonna need more bandaids" He grinned and kneed a Santa girl in the face, another one came at him, he brought his arm out and caught her in the throat sending her spinning, Another Ice pillar smashed Zeph into the spiked wall more blood splashed the room, Zeph fell down dazed.
"I'm really… starting to get tired of this" he groaned.

Posted at

Senri got up and said "Help him first." he said as more girls walked up to them. Senri got into a fighting stane as the girls ran at him. One by one, Senri clawed them down but he knew he could not stop them all.

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

"Oh by the way guys, I saw that we have 10 levels to get through," he said that as he walked over to the alter. He looks in the reckage and finds a note. He reads it and says, "You have got to be kidding me, to beat this level we need to find the spirite of Chistmas." He read it again and it was very clear-TO WIN, YOU MUST FIND THE SPIRITE OF CHRISTMAS.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

"Freaking…"
Orange leapt up and started kicking anything she could reach.
"Zeph, just stay down there for a bit, alright?"

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Zeph's arm comes completely off, he looks at it, Dripping blood. "What?" He asked Cov.
"We have to find the Spirit of Christmas" Cov responded
"The Jolly fat man?" Zeph said getting back up he only had his right arm now, his left one was gone and any hopes of using his Guitar too.

He walked over to the bunny girls getting into a fighting stance as well, He tripped a girl up rolling to the side he brought a foot crashing down into a skull.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

"Guess not…

Spirit of Christmas…the hell?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.