Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

All of a sudden you find yourself able to "hear" what the opposite sex is thinking....

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

Inspired by a movie which I can't remember the title of, a guy suddenly has the power to literally hear the thoughts of the women around him. If you suddenly had this power, how would you use it?

I would try to ignore it, or find a way to get rid of it. It takes the fun out of trying to figure out women. :)

ERasER
ERasER
Posted at

It takes the fun out of trying to figure out women. :)
Even with that power I doubt i'd still be able to understand women ^^

I'd use that power to mess with women's minds. Mwahahahahaaaa

Posted at

Oh god that would make asking out my crush SO much easier! Don't ask for details just understand that sometimes I'm not that social and obnoxious.

I know the movie it's…I can't remember either. It's a stupid chick flick involves a guy who works in an office…just asked my sister and she said it's "What Women Want" has some funny scenes actually.

ERasER
ERasER
Posted at

it's "What Women Want" has some funny scenes actually.
Thank-you, I couldn't think of the name and it was driving me insane ^^

Posted at

Heh. You rhymed.

I'm not a girl if you were trying to be cute and make a poem for me. I know that's exactly what everyone thinks about. Or maybe it's just me. BUT since I'm a guy, I can't read your mind and find out, can I? O_o…?

And you can't find out how screwed up I am. >:P

ERasER
ERasER
Posted at

Heh. You rhymed.

I'm not a girl if you were trying to be cute and make a poem for me. I know that's exactly what everyone thinks about. Or maybe it's just me. BUT since I'm a guy, I can't read your mind and find out, can I? O_o…?

And you can't find out how screwed up I am. >:P
that does rhyme, i'm a poet and didn't even know it…and if you're not a girl How can I read your mind!!!!

wait a sec, who says i'm a guy anyway?

Posted at

This does unless you're a lesbien which since I'm accepting of people I wouldn't be an ass about it. I make connections fast, don't I? :)

Not kidding, I really accept everyone in my life for who they are and get mad at people who annoy one certain group because of anything about them. I still don't think of those people in a bad way. Like |-|17|_3|2. I coded that for a reason. I don't want to offend anyone for my beliefs. I am not pro^/421 if that's what you think…I'm gonna stop now…

What were we talking about…? Oh yeah, the thinking thing. It would be SO helpful.

ERasER
ERasER
Posted at

This does unless you're a lesbien which since I'm accepting of people I wouldn't be an ass about it. I make connections fast, don't I? :)

Not kidding, I really accept everyone in my life for who they are and get mad at people who annoy one certain group because of anything about them. I still don't think of those people in a bad way. Like |-|17|_3|2. I coded that for a reason. I don't want to offend anyone for my beliefs. I am not pro^/421 if that's what you think…I'm gonna stop now…

What were we talking about…? Oh yeah, the thinking thing. It would be SO helpful.
I guess that phrase earlier on in the thread gave me away ^^ - and just to clarify I'm a dude

Posted at

Because women are so much harder to understand than other people

ERasER
ERasER
Posted at

haha, it probably works the other way round too though, women can't communicate with us either

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

I don't imagine the average guy's thoughts are very interesting. Most people's day to day thoughts are probably pretty similar. Unless it was a guy I was interested in or something, that power would probably be more annoying than anything else.

Posted at

It figures that when the female people of this site actually come on this thread all they do is dis us guys. C'mon people, WHERE's THE LOVE?

That's a joke on you Hippie Van. In case you didn't get it well, I don't care.

I think really interesting like because my mind is not one t
r
a
c
k
e
d
giggle.

mikemacdee
mikemacdee
Posted at

haha, it probably works the other way round too though, women can't communicate with us either

It does. And ignorant threads like this don't help fix the problem.

Hate to get nasty, but it's a terribly important issue to me.

lba
lba
Posted at

Because women are so much harder to understand than other people

this is probably the most sarcastic post I've ever seen from skool. And I don't even think anyone else noticed.

I think that would probably be the worst power ever personally. You're either going to be bombarded by the daily chores and daydreams of millions of women or be exposed to severe truths you never wanted to know about your coworkers and members of the female gender close to you.

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

I wouldn't want to hear anyone's thoughts. I have enough trouble concentrating with my own thoughts yelling at me. Besides, I am always afraid of what people think of me. I don't want to know, men or women.

If I found myself with this power, I would don my tinfoil hat.

this is probably the most sarcastic post I've ever seen from skool. And I don't even think anyone else noticed.
Skool makes a lot of sarcastic posts. Pay attention. ;)

Posted at

I'm a lot less sarcastic than I used to be. :] Gets me in less trouble!

I wouldn't want to know what anyone is thinking, because then I'd just have no excuses. Willful ignorance is much better.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Oh god that would make asking out my crush SO much easier!
Not really. Only if they were interested in you to start with. it'd help that you wouldn't miss the "signals" though. :)
I don't imagine the average guy's thoughts are very interesting.
Pretty much exactly it. -__-
I am always afraid of what people think of me.
This would be the only real reason I could imagine anyone really wanting the power: Vanity.
I would be mildly interested in hearing about what other people think of me…
And if that was a Twilight Zone story I would learn to my horror that they don't think much about me at all. T_T

Jonko
Jonko
Posted at

I'd use it on my bf coz I never know what the hell he's thinking.

But like hippievan says, he's probably not thinking of very much

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Come one, come all! Come on up to Master Quang's Travelling Mind Reading Wondertorium! Marvel as I make impossible guesses, be in awe at the prices I charge!

$10 per female, men can go sod right off.

Posted at

I would probably make an attempt to ignore it.

Posted at

One or the other, Puff_of_Smoke, or I choose for you.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.