Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

To be honest I wouldn't have known you were a girl from your name. I know literally no french other than 'I don't speak french' :P
Heh, I meant my actual name, which is Norah. Fairly girly, no?

The Cold Hot Cola is good. Do not let their tricks fool you

Try it you my just like it
I love the subliminal messaging there. What is a Cold Hot Cola, anyway? I might try it if I knew what it was.

EDIT:
Jeez, now I realize that there is subliminal messaging everywhere within this thread.

Posted at

The cola is made of wee wee and pure malevolence.

Don't drink it.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Norah, very good… there is a lot of subcurrents within the crazy welcoming committee conversation… we are deep and powerful (at least Scarf is…). Puff (the magic dragon) and Trout (think week old dead fish smell) fulfill our government requirements to have a certain percentage of grumpy people. Although I agree with Trout on this… don't drink it unless you want to be a lovely green color.

Posted at

To be honest I wouldn't have known you were a girl from your name. I know literally no french other than 'I don't speak french' :P
Heh, I meant my actual name, which is Norah. Fairly girly, no?

You pass.

Posted at

I would not like to be green. Happened once before and was not pleasant in the least. Also, people look at you funny. However, Pure Malevolence sounds interesting…

I'm glad to have passed. I would ask for a cookie but I'm not sure it would be safe.

warefish
warefish
Posted at

Are you French? You look French. Or do you learn French? I have a friend who studies French and doesn't stop speaking the language… I like French…

Posted at

I'm glad to have passed. I would ask for a cookie but I'm not sure it would be safe.

My cookies are normal. They just have 'Join the Army" on the bottems.

Posted at

Are you French? You look French. Or do you learn French? I have a friend who studies French and doesn't stop speaking the language… I like French…

I am in 2nd year French and I'm planning on minoring in it in college. :] I like speaking it as much as I can but I try not to annoy people too much with it. Most of my good friends are in French too, so they don't mind it. And I think I am actually some small fraction French… there's a lot of random European in my family. The most prominent is German, though.

[quote="Puff_Of_Smoke]
My cookies are normal. They just have 'Join the Army" on the bottems.

Hmm… What kind are they? I may accept them, depending on the type.

warefish
warefish
Posted at

Ha! I'm part German too. That and a little bit of Irish.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.