Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Anyone looking forward to Thanksgiving later this month?

lothar
lothar
Posted at

a havest festival to thank the Earth or god or whatever is a great idea .
but the sugar coated fairy tales sold to kids on thanksgiving are wrong . better to say nothing at all than to show the native americans and the pilgrims hanging out partying together like everything is all cool . its just white washing history.
maybe if the original Americans had let the european invaders starve to death they would have had more time to get ready to defend themselves ..

Posted at

I wouldn't mind having thanksgiving again. Living off Mac & Cheese is awful.

lba
lba
Posted at

What cretin thought up the name for that abomination?

Got me. I never even thought about it. To me it's just been a combo word like brinner. At least until now. Now I'm just going to spend the entire time I'm eating it envisioning someone thrusting a giant turd… -_-*

I wanted to try making deep fried turkey, but then I was told of the horror stories of people who set their houses on fire… O_O

That's why the traditional way to do it is with a propane burner, a giant pot and several beers out on the driveway away from the house.

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

Heheh…. what a way to end my Thanksgiving… car broke down quite a ways from my house, and now I had to leave it at an apartment complex and walk home for an hour. Hopefully I can find someone to help me tow it home so I can work on what the problem is. From the way things look I think the fuel line may be clogged… or the fuel pump is out of commission… :(

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.