Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Artist Seeks Writer!

Posted at

Hiya! I want to collaborate with someone to write a story…if anyone has a short story or something like that, I would love to hear from you! I prefer horror and fantasy stories, but I'm happy to do almost anything!! PQs only please; I'm a bit of a flake when it comes to re-checking forums.

My artwork may be found at sunsetXblvd.deviantart.com

Thanks for any assistance you may be able to give!!

Posted at

Off-topic, but I love your DeviantID.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I have a comic I plan on making, I made a thread that contains all the details. But the comic Is on Fallout 3, and includes Mettaurs, Goombas, Waddle-Dees, and guest appearances. Maybe some other VG creatures, not sure. But anyways, If you are just looking for a project and NOT a continuous comic (Which the Fallout 3 comic will be, It Isn't planned to end), then I have another thing. I made a script for advice on surviving the Zombie Apocalypse, I made the script before I even heard of Max Brooks, so yeah, Its original. It's 17 pages though, and Isn't completely done, I am still combing through for minute mistakes. If that Is too big a project, then sorry for wasting space on your thread.

LarryP
LarryP
Posted at

I have an original story I working on that I want to submit for publication.  Willing to give further details through email laphiah@yahoo.com

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

This thread is 3 years old man. The artist is no longer watching this thread.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.