MAFIA... and other forum games
Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Why are PP's ninjas skills lacking?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

He took an Icelandic correspondence course. The person who made the course was an Icelandic tourist who had merely seen ninjas in theme parks.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Can I have one of Roku's cookies?

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Should I ask another bizzare scenerio question?

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

What would be the consequences of you becoming world leader?

What would be the consequences of me becoming world leader?

Does Artranese have lupus?

Which is the best kind of bunny?

Is it wrong to stare?

Posted at

What would be the consequences of not having either you or Kroatz becoming world leader?

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

PP, Ochi, and a plate of your favorite cookies that are so tasty that they count as a narcotic for you are all hanging above a lava pit and will drop into it in thirty seconds. You are tied to a six foot thick steel mast with cords made out of high tensile carbon nano-tubes. At your disposal are a swiss army knife with no blades, a key-chain flashlight, and a duck-billed platypus. Around you are a variety of goons, thugs, and mooks armed to the teeth and all of them are alert enough to notice that you started salivating when I mentioned the cookies. All of them have their weapons trained on you and the slowest of them has a reaction time of 0.03 seconds. How do escape and who do you save?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

There will be no more Twilight movies.

I don't know. I will be have way to the moon by then.

I don't have a clue.

A fluffy pink one.

Depends on where you are staring.

Nothing will change really. Unless someone else becomes world leader.

That is easy. I slap a hat on the platypus's head making him a secret animal agent. He distracts my horde of captors while I inexplicably wiggle out of my bindings. Now to save someone. Though those cookies are good, I'm, regrettably, on a diet, so the cookies will have to die. PP is my rival mod. He should use his mod powers to save his own damn self. I'll leave him with the swiss army knife and the key chain flashlight. I rescue Ochi and escape into the night.

I would only punch her is she is an orphan eating demon nun.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Do I have the right to be creeped out by that thought?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Is making cards for all the roles of Mafia Games a good idea? PP seems to think it is.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Instead of sending a role and detailing the abilities, I send a monster card for the role, and magic and/or trap cards for your abilities. And on the first day, before anything, elections included, you can put your role and stuff into the "grand exchange" if you want, where your role and such will be randomized to someone else who has entered into it.

Also, is it a good idea to put a monkey in our hockey team?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Actually yes. It is an ok idea to put a monkey on a hockey team. In fact, it has been proven successful.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Did you figure out what game's rules I was using without clicking th equote button on my post?

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

In retrospecced, would it of been better if I had the winning condition being the death of the enemy general, rather than busting down their base?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

The what on the what? I barely skim over the GM Election stuff.

I am really unsure since your game was the first of it's kind. On the recruitment style (games with large numbers such as yours.) Pretty much all need to die. In some case that occurred when the leader was killed. But given the nature of your game, it would be as hard to get the general as it is for the base. Because knowing a mere name gives you no help.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Could a carrot one day learn how to fly?

Can I have a monkey?

What does glue taste like?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Maybe. If pigs can, I'm sure a carrot could too.

No. You are not responsible enough to handle one. You would have to feed it, water it, and make sure it doesn't throw poop at the mail man.

I have no idea. Smells bad enough to never try.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Serious question. My drunk duck alerter thing is broken, where do I redownload it? Or how do I fix it?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.