Moonlight meanderer
MAFIA... and other forum games
bluebot092
bluebot092
Posted at

shadow: no well without the nucke yes but with a nuke he is dead

Posted at

Dark Link sees an explosion in the distance
DL:what the crap, and why do I suddenly get the feeling I need to kill everyone in this castle town, oh crap, they're all re-deads, why is it always me?

bluebot092
bluebot092
Posted at

shadow:ok zombies…CHAOS CONTROL *time frezzes except for shadow v jolteon and dark link.
shadow: LETS KILL THOSE DAMN ZOMBIES!

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

V: …….Are you sure I am not insane?

*beheads Redead*

V: No, really. I mean, an army of degenerating beings(Orcs) is believable, but a strange demon(Mephiles) and now, the undead?

*stabs another repeatedly*

V: An army of genetically altered beings, fine, but, zombies? Those don't normally exist.

*tosses a bomb down a third's throat*

V: Maybe I've been insane all this time. Maybe I'm still in Room 5, trapped in a vision of my own insanity.

yaz47
yaz47
Posted at

Jolteon:Well, V, if you where that kind of insane, you wouldn't think you where insane.
*Uses Scratch on Re-dead*

bluebot092
bluebot092
Posted at

shadow: heck with this stand back CHAOS BLAST!!! *blows all zombies to um…..hell….

Posted at

dark link uses forbidden art of revive and concquer on all the redeads. he then takes over the castle and becomes a bad guy. he then continues to revive ganon and his moblins. he then makes it impossible to enter his castle unless you have proven your worth.

bluebot092
bluebot092
Posted at

shadow:*trows a nuke on castle* bye-bye

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

Guys! What's with all the godmoding?

I did say that the general rules apply. That means no godmoding.

I don't want to get this thread locked, so can you try and play fair?

luclucluc
luclucluc
Posted at

a flying saucer suddenly appears, hovering over the others, as a small grey alien floats down from it. This alien is none other the Crypto from Destroy All Humans 1 and 2. he looks around at the people, and activates his ship's cloaking device.

Crypto: great, a freakin monkeys and… things… i sure picked a @!$%#ed up place to land…

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

V: …..an alien.

*sighs*

*turns to Jolt*

V: You are POSITIVE I am not insane?

luclucluc
luclucluc
Posted at

Crypto laughs menically and looks at V

Crypto: All you friggin monkeys are insane in my books! Just be glad you're not on the receiving end of THIS bad boy!

he then whips out a large gun, and fires it at a nearby tree, as a meteor comes from no where in particular and slams against the tree, leaving a large crater.

Crypto: Dammit! I just wasted all the ammo that thing had in it!

crypto then throws the empty weapon on the ground and grumbles about expensive ammunition.

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

V: …….

*realizes something*

V: I see. I'm not insane. I am dead. I'm dead, and this is hell.

*looks around*

V: Funny…..I expected fire and brimstone.

yaz47
yaz47
Posted at

Jolt:*sigh*V, listen closely. YOU ARE NOT DEAD OR INSANE OR ANYTHING!!! If we where in hell, I would still be Ash's pokemon, not here.

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

V: Forgive my skepticism, but if the past….oh….hour, I've met you, a walking hedgehog, fought zombies and other weird things, and now, there's an alien right there. Considering I've never seen these things before, yet have used naroctics and such, it is only natural to believe that I have been drugged.

bluebot092
bluebot092
Posted at

shadow:dude your naot crazy i have fought a large bee clones of myself,robots, aliens, a giant lizard with a life support system on his head and a hell lot of gun soldiers and if you think that alien can kill me then your crazy. *punches and kicks crypto*

yaz47
yaz47
Posted at

Jolt:Well I have fought much weirder lookin' things than a giant lizard with a life support system on his head, you should see some of the pokemon they have in the Hoenn region.*takes out a poke block and starts eating*

bluebot092
bluebot092
Posted at

shadow:well yea *ties crypto in a spinning char and turns it fast.*

luclucluc
luclucluc
Posted at

Crypto activates his jetpack and flies away from shadow, glaring at him.

Crypto: Hey, watch it ya stupid thing! I've got nothing against you! Just the stupid monkeys… and cows… ESPECIALLY cows…

He then looks at Jolt.

Crypto: Hey! i've fought some really @!$%#ed up things too yaknow! i've fought a godzilla wannabe, mutated soviets, giant killer robots, thousands upon thousands of tanks, ninjas, heck, you name it, i've killed it!

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

V: Have you killed genetically altered people due to a conspiracy involving a corrupt government?

bluebot092
bluebot092
Posted at

shadow:or better yet an invicible hedgehog >:) *all the chaos emeralds come sround shadow and transforms into super shadow*

yaz47
yaz47
Posted at

Jolt:Or a shadow pokemon?*Eyes turn red and a black fog rises around Jolt*

bluebot092
bluebot092
Posted at

shadow: he he he. you think you can beat the ultimate life form? yea right *all super emeralds and chaos emeralds and the master emerald goes around super shadow and he turns into hyper shadow* HA HA HA YOU CANT KILL ME.

Posted at

*stands among the ruins of the castle*
"freakin' godmodders! I'll kill 'em all!!! First, I'll cut off all their heads, then…"
*all the moblins attack bluebot, beating him to near death*
see, no godmodding there.

bluebot092
bluebot092
Posted at

shadow:*when the moblins touch me they get hurt bad* WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT ME BEING IVNCIBLE AS HYPER SHADOW AND NO THATS NOT GOD-MDDING CAUSE SHADOW CAN DO THAT IN THE SHOW!! *

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.