Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Networking & Community Projects*
Posted at

Hey Guys, let me get in on this! Sign me up to be next in line!

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

Ha, I really should have invited you in, RedDeath, seeing how you do a comic ABOUT superheros. Or…parodies of them.

Current List:
Sarah N.
Myxomatosis
Ccs1989 (I'm doing some more pages)
Mazoo
Eggbert
IronWolf
billyleake (again!)
theRedDeath

SarahN
SarahN
Posted at

Hey! It's in color! Lazy color, but color nonetheless. :-D
Anyway, yeah…back to Joker…and what's a Batman comic without Harley Quinn? (Yes, she has sunglasses on….for the blast.) I wasn't originally planning to use cell phones…but then I thought of the whoopie cushion thing…I had to do it. :lol:

The style is me trying to mix Bruce Timm's with my own. Mostly just having fun. Joker was soooo much fun to draw! The buildings behind Harley are a tube that came with PSP9, and the white borders…are white borders. I've been dying to use both of these at least once.

Perhaps there should be a DD site made for this?

billyleake
billyleake
Posted at

Awesome! I wish I would have thought of harley quinn dammit :x

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

Well, I can`t post a page today, so I promise that I`ll have it by tomorrow. Around 6 pm, west coast time.

Yeah.

.: Myxomatosis :.

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

Perhaps there should be a DD site made for this?

Done. By the way, excellent page Sarah.

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

Oh, God, How I hate Drawn Together.

.: Myxomatosis :.

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

I'm…not altogether sure what's going on in those last few panels, Myxo. That's the downside of such a sketchy style. But I'll try to go from where I think you left off.

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

ALRIGHTY! We're moving along here. Mazoo, I believe it's your turn.

Mazoo
Mazoo
Posted at

Ok! Here's my update of 2 pages! I hope I didn't mess Two-Face up too badly… :/

C'mon, don't tell me you didn't see the whole "damsel in distress" thing comin'… although she doesn't look all that much in distress with that dagger…

Hey, I did some color! :D

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

Oh the twists and turns that this story is taking!

Eggbert, you're up!

Posted at

Um…as far as I know…Mayor Hill doesn't HAVE a daughter. He has a little boy, but no daughter. We're not confusing Mayor Hill with Comissioner Gordan here are we?

Posted at

Hey, being creative is a good thing. The only reason I brought it up at all was because I'm not sure if you want us to continue the story with her as a new character; Mayor Hill's daughter, or if you intended it to be Barbara Gordan (Batgirl) and want us to write it as if it were her?

Kage
Kage
Posted at

HI!! i wanna join..but itd be good if i had a script….:-P but if i cant have one and have to wing it ill do so..can i join? if u wanyt to see some of my work its at Occult War ^_^ so pm me if i can join and rules…and ill probably go back and read the post before hand in this ^_^

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

There is no script for this- we improvise as we go along. For that reason you MUST have a good knowledge of Batman and all the villains in his rouges gallery. (Becuase, you know, if you don't then there's just no point and things get off character.)

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

Well apparently Eggbert's busy (I PMed him) so the next person who signed up…it's your turn!

Kage
Kage
Posted at

ME!?…holy…..ah crap….hmmm, alright ill go for it, does it have to be in color though?

Kage
Kage
Posted at

a'ight i guess im doing t :-P im almost done its ogn be a 3 panel page though, and comepltely black and white ^_^ i like the last panel thoughanyhoos should i just post it here?

Posted at

I had another suggestion. It could be that Two Face's goon thought that the woman was the mayor's daughter, but she's really his secretary or maybe his illicit girlfriend. :twisted:

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

a'ight i guess im doing t :-P im almost done its ogn be a 3 panel page though, and comepltely black and white ^_^ i like the last panel thoughanyhoos should i just post it here?

Wait..what? No, we have a sign up sheet. You should have checked the topic…arg…this makes things difficult. Post it anyway.

Edit-
Current List:
Eggbert
IronWolf
billyleake (again!)
theRedDeath

You see, on page 1 of the topic this was the sign up sheet. When I said the next person who signed up I was referring to IronWolf. But since she/he hasn't shown up or replied to my PM you might as well post your page anyway.

Kage
Kage
Posted at

sorry, but whats done is done

and i apologize for not checking teh signuplist…
hope i didnt screw up 2 face tooo bad….i havent loked at his ugly mug in a while so i dont remember all details exactly

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.