Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Networking & Community Projects*
Kage
Kage
Posted at

That's actually a really good idea, if people are willing to go along with it! :)
im all for it! hmm, now who should we make the chick, it could work out to be batgirl…..hmmmm, but what would she be doing there?

IronWolf
IronWolf
Posted at

I'll get it done ASAP. I may take a couple of days, but I'll try to hurry.

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

Okay, cool hpk, you're in. And Ironwolf, just keep in mind you're continuing the story from where KAGE left off.

Current List:
IronWolf
billyleake (again!)
theRedDeath
hpkomic

Arrg my internet is being slow right now…

Posted at

Testing testing, is this thing still on? I've been really pumped about doing this since I signed up and the wait is killing me!

IronWolf
IronWolf
Posted at

I swear it'll be up by Thursday! I'm sorry, guys, I've just had some nasty tests.

IronWolf
IronWolf
Posted at

Or not… I got walluped by midterms. I'll try to add something when calculus stops.

Give it to the next guy, and I'm so terribly sorry.

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

I PMed billyleake about doing his page. I haven't heard back. Redeath, if he hasn't done anything by Monday then it's your turn.

Posted at

Alright, I gave billyleake more than a fair amount of time to speak up, so it's my turn! I'm on the case! Nobody go until I post my pages!

CrazySOB
CrazySOB
Posted at

Finally, I've been waiting for like…EVER!!

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

Alright, redDeath. Billyleake said he WAS going to do something by Monday night, but you've been patient. If he wants to sign up for another time, he can. After redDeath, it's hpkomic's turn.

redDeath, go for it.

Posted at

Tried out a new art style here, but since it takes so long (which I'm sure you've all noticed) I only did one page. Hope it was worth the wait:

And Hey, put me on the bottom of the list again. I'd like to go another round, next time without midterms looming over me.

CrazySOB
CrazySOB
Posted at

That's freak'in AWESOME!!! Although, batman's stance in the last panel seems a little off. I'm not quite sure, he just looks sort'of weird.

PS = I for one - wouldn't mind seeing this kind of style more often. Once again, fantastic job.

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

Very impressive. First panel reminds me of The Killing Joke. Other panels remind me of Jim Lee's style a bit. And of course there are elements of the old animated series. But yeah, very good stuff.

Posted at

Killing Joke is definitely an influence on my version of the Joker, but for Bats, my style is more more based off of Neal Adams, not really Jim Lee. While I do like Jin Lee's style, Neal Adams is the definitive Batman in my mind.

And Peter, you may like this style, but If I used it more often you'd be lucky if I updated my comic once a week, if that! It's really time consuming and impractical for webcomics. Which is why you haven't seen it really till now.

Also a big part of BGH is that it's supposed to look like a Bruce Timm cartoon.

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

Alright, current list-

hpkomic
Tater Salad

Posted at

ccs1989 don't forget to put me back on the list! I want to try again!

hpkomic
hpkomic
Posted at

Unfortunately guys, I have most of the page inked, unfortunately because I have a job now, less time to finish, so unfortunately, I won't be able to contribute.

Sorry. I really wish I could of been done with it.

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

Take tomorrow to try and ink it if possible. And then just letter it. It doesn't have to be in color or anything fancy.

hpkomic
hpkomic
Posted at

Unfortunately, tomorrow is my only day off and I already have a ton of stuff to do then as well, so I'll need to pass.

Of all the rotten luck.

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

Huh. Too bad. Maybe some other time then.

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

Yep, you go after Tater Saldad then.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.