Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Been a while, no?

Rich
Rich
Posted at

Hi guys. Been a few months since I've shown up here. Sorry to those I pissed off before (Was a bit of an ass. A few months does wonders to cool one off)

So what can I say I've been up to the past few months? Exercising, seeing therapists to transition to living as female (got my hormone recommendation, but now I have to wait for the doctor to get me in there. Fucker is slow. Loooooong story), trying to get my diet in order, and dealing with deep seated mental issues brought on by some shit I don't really want to talk about.

Been a busy year and it's only going to get busier.

But yeah. I'm back now.

lefarce
lefarce
Posted at

Hey, finally got away from all the furries on MG to hang out with the cool kidz?

seeing therapists to transition to living as female (got my hormone recommendation, but now I have to wait for the doctor to get me in there. Fucker is slow. Loooooong story),

huh?

Rich
Rich
Posted at

Poking at furries gets kind of boring after a while.

huh?

Sex change. Long and slow process.

lefarce
lefarce
Posted at

Poking at furries gets kind of boring after a while.

huh?

Sex change. Long and slow process.

I'm aware of what that is. Its just that I never really had you pegged as wanting a sex change, yet at the same time it makes total sense on retrospect. Its one of those things that becomes apparent only after it gets brought up.

Plus you did vanish for a year to be on that dumb MGComics site, so seeing you pop up out of the blue is pretty shocking as it is.

Rich
Rich
Posted at

Yeah, I guess it does make sense that it'd be confusing. All things considered, it IS incredibly fucked up and weird.

But yeah. Good to be back.

lefarce
lefarce
Posted at

Its more weird than fucked up. I've spent too much time on the internet to find anything "fucked up" anymore.

mishi_hime
mishi_hime
Posted at

Holy hell, I thought you died.

Rich
Rich
Posted at

Nope. Just was busy being elsewhere. But now I am back. So hi there, Mishi!

Rich
Rich
Posted at

Hi there, person I don't remember! =D

Posted at

Hey there, person I don't remember meeting before.

Sex change, you say? That's actually quite interesting. It's a relatively rare procedure (at least where I live) so it's intriguing to have someone around here that's going through that.

Might I be so bold to ask what the targeted sex is?

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

@ PP. He said he going to be a female ;)

Humans are one or the other really… Unless you consider hermaphrodites another sex or those xxy yyx xxx people to be something else… But then he can't really change his genes, only his jeans. And depending on how things go he'll be changing them to a more feminine style :)

—–
Good luck with Things there Rich! Chosen a new name yet? And welcome back man!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.