Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Best Thing Someone Has Ever Given To You.

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

The first two Harry Potter books from my great-grandmother.

The last gift she gave me…

erti
erti
Posted at

It haves to be my Ipod that I got for my birthday.

Posted at

Back in high school…this girl I liked who went to a school an hour away from me…drove to my school to give me flowers.

The guys thought it was pretty…lame. The girls were all like, "What the hell did HE do to get some CHICK to bring him flowers in school?!?!?!?!"

I'm sure I've received tons of great 'things' over the years…but that was the most memorable.

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

Back in high school…this girl I liked who went to a school an hour away from me…drove to my school to give me flowers.

The guys thought it was pretty…lame. The girls were all like, "What the hell did HE do to get some CHICK to bring him flowers in school?!?!?!?!"

I'm sure I've received tons of great 'things' over the years…but that was the most memorable.

Heh. Bet a lot of people were really jealous.

Bekefel
Bekefel
Posted at

Love. :(

Posted at

Love. :(
^-^ lol

Posted at

Love. An Ipod. And an Iphone! The Iphone is the best…next to love of course! ^^

Posted at

a hammock, not that the hammock was anything spectacular in itself, but i used to sit in it like everyday for like the 6 months i was in the same city as them and when i left they said i could have it. good memories.

Posted at

KITTIES!!!!

Edit: Alright, it was actually my Super Nintendo. First game system I ever had. I actually have 2 of them right now.

Ahh Donkey Kong Country.

Good times.

FanGurlZ
FanGurlZ
Posted at

Self-esteem

ssbguy
ssbguy
Posted at

I'd say that the best thing I got is from my friend Genki, who taught me how to make sprite comics. without him, I probably wouldn't have met many of the people I know.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.