Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Snowninja
Snowninja
Posted at

Could you make fan art using the titles of both of my comics? Thanks for accepting my request by the way!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Great news! It'll still take long, but I am now able to draw again! I may have lost my pencils and sketchbook, but I have now mastered GIMP! Haha! As an example, here is a poster I made in it I plan to use later running for GM of Mafia Games.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

great to hear, met!congratz!

Posted at

You can draw me something anytime you want. I suggest doing it of Top Hat Duck because he's a beast. But you can do it of me or any of the people in my comic if you'd rather draw a person.

Asbin
Asbin
Posted at

Hey if you're still doing that, I'd love some fan art too, I'll post it on my site and everything

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

okay, I think that's enough requests for now, I'll be lucky if I have enough time to finish them all by the end of the year! Okay, so teh people I need to do art for is:
Elektro
PIT_FACE
Snowninja (I'm planning on making one of Professor Pika)
DgDrake
MelonFarmer
Alwinbot
I am the 1337 Master
Shirkersama
And maybe Asbin, I haven't read enough of his comic yet…

Anybody I miss? Okay, if you want anything specific, then send that in. If yo uwant me to make it up, then tell me that! I can't just wonder who wants what, my time is too limited for that…really, a miricle I have time to draw as It is!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.