Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Networking & Community Projects*
Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will no longer be accepting new commissions after Aug 24.

I will still accepting every once in a while, but no longer through this thread.

Hainted
Hainted
Posted at

If you're still bored feel free to color anything I've posted here or at my deviant art page.http://hainted.deviantart.com/

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I hope this is not considered necroposting.

I'm open for business again this summer.

However, I only have a one month trial of photoshop, so I won't be coloring for long.

Please no comics, I don't have time to get involved with those.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

T-T If I could make good line art, I would be unstoppable.

-edit- I also forgot to update some the the coloring I've done.

For Ochi:

For Aghammer:

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Does no comics also count if it's only four pages?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Another one drawn by Ochi.

Ochi only has one more picture backlogged for me to color. And I really want to work with other drawing styles. Please give me line art.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Starting out this summer with a belated one that was requested by Salsa last time:

The line art was made for me by Ochitsukanai:

This line art was from Zeph:

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Well. Drunk Duck is back. And I now have Photoshop again. So, let's get back to business. Would love to put up some new stuff. But I really haven't colored anything…only you can fix this!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I would like to mention that I will still do some coloring but it may take longer to get it out. I will NOT do full comics. I simply don't have the time for that sort of commitment and I do not wish to get in over my head or let anyone down. I can do subs for comic pages but that is the most I will do.

Also, please check out my thread looking for a line artist for my husband's comic idea.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

This really bord coloring artist is open again for a limited time. Post or PQ me if you want any line art colored. Follow the rules on the OP.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.