Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

Im banned from chatroulette but thats a story for another day.
crap, didja flash yer vagina?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

This website will be mine! Muhahah- wait, I need more cookies, be right back!
Alignment-switches from:chaotic good to lawful evil.

Posted at

Driving the evil one away. But while the courtyard was filled with citizens one of the evil ones came crawling from the side (in a stylish, sneaky, dangerous fashion) toward the happy king.
So now I'm Grima Wormtongue? Well, I guess the resemblance isn't really that bad.

Almost uncanny, in fact.

lba
lba
Posted at

I take back what I said earlier. This event doesn't even need me becoming distracted by a green box to get horribly out of hand.

Ah, the smell of fresh mods, potentially abusing and debasing the public! It warms the cockles of my heart.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I liked Niccea, Hak and Product placement, but now they are mods I suddenly find them arrogant and obnoxious and I resent them all constantly.
I'm fighting the POWER!

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

It warms the cockles of my heart.

he. hehe.

snicker…..heehhehehehehe

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

I liked Niccea, Hak and Product placement, but now they are mods I suddenly find them arrogant and obnoxious and I resent them all constantly.
I'm fighting the POWER!

Every once in a while you have to give a thought to the other guy, he could be plotting something.
For my part I am genetically modifying mallard ducks into green alcohol gorging monsters.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

I'm fighting the POWER!

I haven't even done anything and I have a heckler! Next thing you know, people are going to start railing against me for that, and when I DO do something, they'll be on about how I didn't have bipartisan support and I forced it down people's throats even when, according to my detractors, no one wanted it, even though in truth it's their fault for being non cooperative when I tried to acquiesce to their demands!

I'm on to you!

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

I'm fighting the POWER!
Fuck authority.

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

D:
…I don't even have enough time for the DD forums anymore…sorry dude…

And congrats guys, I remember you have always been swell dudes, unlike some people (Harkovast for example. That guy never tells me about his comic, jerk.)

Posted at

That guy never tells me about his comic, jerk.
Gasp! How rude!

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

I instantly regret all of the decisions I have made in life that have led to this turn of events.

Posted at

^^

Glad being able to contribute to your misery.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.