Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Networking & Community Projects*
SomaX
SomaX
Posted at

This'll be fun. Count me in with MOSAIC.

Posted at

Terminal and I are in with Somewhere in SF…yes.

Posted at

Bigfish, are you and Terminal going to tagteam a remix? Terminal usually enters LAX. It's cool by me if you enter both comics

Cooltendo
Cooltendo
Posted at

I would like to sign up, please.

Nergal
Nergal
Posted at

Sign me up too with Galaxy Wars I guess.

herio
herio
Posted at

sign me up sky fallen

D0m
D0m
Posted at

Looks like I need ten more pages…

Posted at

I would like to sign up but my comic only has half the required pages. I'm willing to do some extra work or so if I could get a pass. I also have another comic here… you could add the pages up :D

Posted at

Bigfish, are you and Terminal going to tagteam a remix? Terminal usually enters LAX. It's cool by me if you enter both comics

yeah we're going to tagteam a remix and make the page just like we usually make the SF pages. Terminal said that same thing about LAX but I don't know if he's going to do both. You'd have to ask him. His exact words when I asked him about entering SF were:

"I was thinking about that and was all like, I should put LAX like always, but I really wanted to put Somewhere. So, yes.

Let's put SF in the Comic Remix."

Posted at

I really want in with Kawaii Daigakusei!

Posted at

Sure thing, Willow.

FYI anyone wondering what the policy is on submitting more than one comic:

–You have to do as many remixes as comics you submit.
–You have to have proved your dependability in past rounds.

On top of that if you have comics that are different styles thats all the better. For example I plan to do one comic in my regular style and one in my Modern Day Witchdoctor style (which is totally different)

Also, to everyone who doesn't have 20 pages yet who wants to join. Sorry. That rule is actually there for a bunch of reasons. I've been doing this project every three months or so for nearly a year now, so theres always next round.

mindcat
mindcat
Posted at

sweet! sign me up with Insult to Injury. It'd be cool to see what someone else does with it.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.