Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Aeon
Aeon
Posted at

Oh, lord. I really shouldn't. Between this and Fightsplosion. But I'm such a whore.

I'm in with Nancy the Necromancer.

Posted at

We still have another week or so of sign ups! This round is shaping up to be awesome, I'm so psyched!

Posted at

nope! I'm keepin pretty good records! I got you down :-)

Posted at

I'm going to try to keep it going, every four months or so!

Don't worry you'll get a shot :)

Radec
Radec
Posted at

YOUR LIFE IS A LIE!

maybe next time, Mazoo :P

but then again, last time there were a few comics with only 3 or 5 or so pages in the archives…

Posted at

I received some complaints from the persons who had to draw those about the few amount of choices.

Also, those were invariably the ones that decided to not follow up and draw something without giving me any notice.

Mort
Mort
Posted at

You, my good sir, may count me in ;) Caves and Critters once again, because, well.. it's my only comic xD

Shingo
Shingo
Posted at

Dammit DAMMIT DAMMIT!!! This is probably the best idea since Fightsplosion, but I can't join because of my low amount of comics.

But I'll be on your doorstep for the next one. For now, THE SIDELINES!! lol!

Posted at

absolutely! Theres a forum topic up to vote for best remix of last round. Plus theres nothing to stop anyone from doing somehting extra just for fun, whether or not you have a big enough archive.

Sign ups close a week from today! We got a great looking list! If you're on the fence, you gotta decide soon, and if you're trying to talk someone else into doing it too, you'd better improve your argument!

Posted at

Oh! also!

everyone remember to get in their blackball if they have one!

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Okay, I'm in. Of course, this has to fit in between Naive and my MCT3K: FS, but I'm open to do it.

Rydel6
Rydel6
Posted at

I'm game. Sign me up.

dime360
dime360
Posted at

I'm all in, sign the Devils of NY up, it'll update it's 20th strip this saturday so it should be no problem, so hook me up man. Oh and for comic, I don't care, just give me whichever, no it'll be better if you "RECOMMEND" something for me, I do it better that way, pyce.
PS- I can still join right?

LilyRose
LilyRose
Posted at

Am I too late? I'd like to get in on it.

My comic is Too Bitter For Words. lots of inspiring stuff for a remix artist to choose from.

Posted at

Today's the last day of sign ups. Also the last day to get a blackball in. Also the last day to pull out without repurcussions for the next round. Aeon had to drop due to schedule conflicts. She will be missed, but check out the remix site for something nice she did.

Dime: You don't choose who you draw, but you are assigned someone to draw. It'll be your choice which of their pages you're going to draw, but whatever comic your assigned to is pretty much it.

We're at 37 paticipants, somewhere Dante Hicks is rolling his eyes.

Greenbot
Greenbot
Posted at

37 participants? In a row?

No seriously,um exactly when do we get our assignments cause I'm excited to get started right away.

dime360
dime360
Posted at

Yea sorry bout that but I was too lazy to read the rules, so you know no harm, no foul.

Posted at

Ok, it took me like 2 hours but everyone should have received their assignment in a PQ.

Anyone with questions, complaints, or who didn't get it should PQ me.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.