Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
MAFIA... and other forum games
genstru
genstru
Posted at

In this game you get to create your own virus. You have to tell the name and it's effect and how it can be prevented, cured, or treated.

I will go first.

My virus is called Hentai543. It is a virus which spreads throught the air and when it is inhaled you will leave you with perverted fantasies every Saturday and Friday night. The fantasies are known to be very graphic. And this virus has no permenant cure since it is constantly mutating every 543 hours . The only current treatment is milk.

Also feel free to make more than one virus.

vgman
vgman
Posted at

In this game you get to create your own virus. You have to tell the name and it's effect and how it can be prevented, cured, or treated.

I will go first.

My virus is called Hentai543. It is a virus which spreads throught the air and when it is inhaled you will leave you with perverted fantasies every Saturday and Friday night. The fantasies are known to be very graphic. And this virus has no permenant cure since it is constantly mutating every 543 hours . The only current treatment is milk.

Also feel free to make more than one virus.

That would explain why I drink so much milk.

uh virus….

fagvirus. Any one who posts in forum games gets this virus and the only cure is to beat yourself in the head with a large concreet block.

genstru
genstru
Posted at

Meningicocal PS3 syndrome.

A virus that can only effect hardcore gamers. It is spread through television waves which impulses the brains urge to buy a PS3 go off the charts.

The only cure is to turn off your Televison whenever you see a PS3 commercial.

Posted at

A virus that can only effect hardcore gamers. It is spread through television waves which impulses the brains urge to buy a PS3 go off the charts.

STFU with the PS3 bashing. Otherwise I'll spam your PQ box. Just see if I won't.

Also, the Boboboobooaboaboeib*oiha virus. It makes you annoy the hell out of everyone. You catch it by watching over 9000 hours of Bobobobooabaoehorihaboiheoghoeara8*.

genstru
genstru
Posted at

STFU with the PS3 bashing. Otherwise I'll spam your PQ box. Just see if I won't.

Also, the Boboboobooaboaboeib*oiha virus. It makes you annoy the hell out of everyone. You catch it by watching over 9000 hours of Bobobobooabaoehorihaboiheoghoeara8*.

Uh dude that was a joke.

Alright uhhh Anime virus it is very contaigous virus which spreads through people of all ages there is currently no way to treat or cure it. Apperantly this disease originated in Japan now more than 40 percent of the world population has been affected. Luckly it is not a fatal disease.

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

You guys are pathetic.

The demon eye nano virus. Is genetic mutation virus, that upon infection, the right iris turns into a slit iris. The person become very violent and eventully turns into a demon through harden skin that has turned pitch black. The only cure is to let it run its course where after words you will either have demonic, angelic, or a mix turn of both wings, and is only fatal to those around you at time of transformation.

genstru
genstru
Posted at

Lets uh. The legendary windmill virus a virus which originated from Austin Texas in the year 2506. It is known to cause organ failure and brief insanity, and mutation before your organs shut down. It is extremly contagious. The only way to traet this virus is to use Organic Meatloaf.

Posted at

You guys are pathetic.

So friendly.

Gargolarva Disorder. Swells your tongue to enormous proportions and shuts off all intellegent thoughts so you can only speak absolute rubbish. Is though to be passed on by reality tv shows, trashy magazines and mindless gossip. There is no known cure but medication can reduce it to some degree.

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

Uh snuff those were pathetic, they were basically the same thing over and over.

Zero virus. (organic and computer virus) Is fatal to those who contract it. first the kedneys or subroutines shut down. Then more vital things shut down. Then the entire system shuts down. only know cure is to play a MMX, MMZ, or MMZX game.

Posted at

Really…

The Flonne Disorder. Symteoms are talking about Love, Flowers, and being called a Love Freak. There is no Cure.
(Any one who has played Disgaea, Hour of Darkness will know what this is…)

toaddude13
toaddude13
Posted at

P.E.F.S stands for painful electric fingernail syndrome, it causes fingernails, and in rare cases toenails to painfully shock the host of them every time they grow over 3 millimeters away from the pink part of the nail, only known cure is a full hand or nail transplant, now if you'll excuse me i need to cut my nai-*kuzuuurt* …oooooh…

Insanity
Insanity
Posted at

Lets uh. The legendary windmill virus a virus which originated from Austin Texas in the year 2506. It is known to cause organ failure and brief insanity, and mutation before your organs shut down. It is extremly contagious. The only way to traet this virus is to use Organic Meatloaf.

Mosaria Virus- No Symptoms Until Death. Autopsy of Victims Shows Complete Liquification of Organs. From Contact to Death is at Max 13 Hours. Spreads Through Contact, Air, And If Not Said Somehow Before, Water.

The Cure Is To Listen To Slipknot, SOAD, and Disturbed at full blast for 13 hours. Then, It Goes Away.

Liaoriao
Liaoriao
Posted at

Computer viruses are cool…

"I Want A Divorce" Virus: Sends repeated, hard-to-read messages that your computer is never turned on, then finally leaves. But it returns some time later and takes half of your computer's best data in an ugly network session.

Oprah Winfrey Virus: Your 200 MB hard drive suddenly shrinks to 80 MB, and then slowly expands back to 200 MB.

Michael Jackson Virus: Hard to identify because it is constantly altering its appearance.

Spice Girls Virus: Overall a pretty awful virus which does nothing, but look pretty. Will occasionally break up only to reform for a month, only older and more pissy. Still looks good though.

Posted at

the T-T Virus!

T-T stands for TIME TRAVELING VIRUS! The virus doesn't travel time, but it makes people who catch it travel time. Randomly! Oh believe me it's horrible. Imagine this… There you are on the way to the Candy store when all of a sudden ACHOO! You're surrounded by Vikings! And they're all like "Oh no! it's a flashy kinda demon!" and they beat you up. Doesn't sound so cool now does it? It's spread through dirty Time Traveling Porta-potties.

The only treatment is to eat lots of toast.

There is no cure as of yet, but Dr. Emmet Brown is working on one.

Nintendude
Nintendude
Posted at

The tomahawked virus.

Anyone who has this virus and tries to delete it will get hit by a thrown tomahawk.

simonitro
simonitro
Posted at

The Unnecessary Laughing Syndrome

The unlucky bastard would start laughing uncontrolably at the most ordinary thing in his eyes such us staring at a wall, growing grass, or even sitting on the damn chair without doing anything.

Cure? Slap yourself senseless until it isn't funny anymore.

Posted at

G-virus002

It is a virus that kills you, then brings you back to life as some kind of super human guy. It's side effects include Perfect hair in the most extreme conditions, Kitty kat eyes, and the uncontrollable need to wear sunglasses.

It is contracted from being bitten by Albert Wesker and the only way to cure it, is with several hot lead injections.

Djeinus
Djeinus
Posted at

Verticulicus virus.

Makes your eyes green! The only cure is to paint them white again!

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

"GoBOOMatitus"

Effect: (look at my Avi)

No cure but it can be treated by Drinking 99beers daily and playing video games and eating junk food (all at the same time)

If you don't treated you will GoBOOM in less than a week. So don't touch any Vegitables or ELSE!!!!

Klarga
Klarga
Posted at

The I'M GONNA WHITTLE YOU INTO KINDLIN -whistle- SIXTEEN SHELLS FROM A THIRTY OUGHT SIX virus Generates itself in your bloodstream from organic matter upon hearing too much of a certain type of low pitch emitted by the human voice. It makes you sound like Cookie Monster crossed with Bob Dylan and causes uncontrollable twitching and the tendency to make up songs bested in coherence by a senile badger. Not truly diagnosed as a malignant virus until it reached the second victim, because by then it was annoying as all hell. May cause you to be shot if you're not Tom Waits.

The only known treatment is to listen to the Bee Gees. But that can cause cancer.

Posted at

You guys are pathetic.

The irony virus. It affects Cov and makes him an idiot genius.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

The stereotypicalanimeobsession virus.

It causes everything you think about to be some sort of anime cliche, like that virus Cov came up with. It also makes you think delusional thoughts, like you are a green robot from a Megaman game, and you can kill everyone with your superpowerful Demon Angel powers, or that you are a red hedgehog. The only cure is to leave the internet and kill yourself.

Also, the OHFUCKIGOTSPIDERBITTEN virus.

It is caused by being bitten in a subway by a giant spider that dropped off the body of a bigass tentacle monster rampaging through New York. In about an hour, you splode in a shower of gore.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

You guys are pathetic.

The demon eye nano virus. Is genetic mutation virus, that upon infection, the right iris turns into a slit iris. The person become very violent and eventully turns into a demon through harden skin that has turned pitch black. The only cure is to let it run its course where after words you will either have demonic, angelic, or a mix turn of both wings, and is only fatal to those around you at time of transformation.
The contradiction virus.

A virus that makes megaman spriters contradict themselves constantly.

The only known victim of this is Coveinant.

Klarga
Klarga
Posted at

It causes everything you think about to be some sort of anime cliche, like that virus Cov came up with. It also makes you think delusional thoughts, like you are a green robot from a Megaman game, and you can kill everyone with your superpowerful Demon Angel powers, or that you are a red hedgehog. The only cure is to leave the internet and kill yourself.

If capcom is right, and you're still alive by 21XX, I would suggest setting yourself on fire so that they don't use you as a condom.

Not saying it's possible, just speaking hypothetically.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

If capcom is right, and you're still alive by 21XX, I would suggest setting yourself on fire so that they don't use you as a condom.

Not saying it's possible, just speaking hypothetically.

Meh, I wouldn't mind.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.