Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Rengishi
Rengishi
Posted at

wish for something and then corrupt it,like this Me:"I wish for food" other:"It is poisined" I wish for fire abilities

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

You get Burned

THis has already been done but whatever

I wish to be able to live in New York

Posted at

You live in New York for the rest of your life, which is only five minutes after you get there. Sorry you just became worm food buy a mobster.

I wish for a two dollar bill

Rengishi
Rengishi
Posted at

you are trampled I wish my computer stayed fixed

Posted at

your computer is "fixed" now your computer cannot have children, it developes a hatred for you and deletes all e mails from your boss, hot girls, and your loving sweater-nitting grandma. All you get is spam untill finally your computer falls apart, leaving a will, it gives $5,000 to your cat. You get NOTHING

i wish for a hoverboard that DOES work on water!

Posted at

Your hoverboard works so well on the water you take it out into the sea. Unfortunlly you look like a seal from below. A great white leaps out of the water and with one terrible bite kills you and your hoverboard.

I wish my comic to reach top 10 on drunkduck.com.

Posted at

You become the greatest artist ever! But saidly while starting on your lastest masterpiece in a buzzsaw factory you lose both hands! Why you ever thought making your art in a buzzsaw factory was a good idea is beyound me.

I wish my comic would be featured.

Rengishi
Rengishi
Posted at

it's featured on barney I wish Aquarion wasn't so sad

Posted at

All forms of sport is outlawed.

I wish I had something meaningful to wish for.

Posted at

Poof! You now wish you had your organs back. But you won't get them back.

I wish it wasn't so hot– wait the sun's going to burn out.

I wish I could breathe fire– my lungs will burn to a crisp.

Oh! Here's a harder one. I wish my poop was made of gold, but didn't change size or value, or get flushed. Muhahahahaha now you will have to be creative.

Posted at

granted, your poop is made of gold, you are so happy that you do a little victory dance in the bathroom as your poop sits in the toilet water. Suddenly, a small sewer gator (that you flushed last week) crawls up from your toilet pipes, eats the golden turd, and swims back down to the sewer, the gold mixed with the sewer water turns him radioactive and then he grows godzilla size and crushes your town

i wish that I had an autograph from Kool-aid man

Posted at

OH YEAH! The Kool-Aid man shits on your roof, spelling out his name. Everyone on Google maps can now see your autograph. Unfortunately, everyone can smell it too.

I wish the delete buttons on other posts while replying actually worked.

Rengishi
Rengishi
Posted at

DD crashes(thanx a mill dooche. I wish to live forever (able to always be entertained by Anime,and never feel pain) BOOOYA!

Posted at

Easy. All anime ever is canceled and destroyed. Also, you were on fire and died. You didn't know that because you couldn't feel you flesh burn.

I wish I could write more short stories for English, they're always so much fun.

umbledijum
umbledijum
Posted at

you get so addicted to writing that you are ostracised by your friends and family and eventually go apeshit and kill your self slowly and painfully.

i wish i could be constantly surrounded by hot women that love and respect me and compliment my looks all the time.

umbledijum
umbledijum
Posted at

all around people are suddenly going "BAM!" and "KAPOW!" until eventually your head explodes from the awesomeness.

(i have a sudden urge to go i wish i wish i was a fish

i wish i was a famous and talented comic writer/artist

Posted at

You are. Then you turn into a fish. loosing all of your fingers, drawing becomes impossible. Then, you trudge off to live in a nearby pond and get eaten by a pelican

I wish for someone to tell me a really funny joke

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

About you "coming out of the closet".

I wish for money.

umbledijum
umbledijum
Posted at

you get so many paper cuts from the bills that you die from loss of blood and looking like a poorly done paper snowflake.

i wish my avatar was cooler

Posted at

BAM! Your computer freezes up while your making the coolest avatar ever. Then it's covered in liquid nitrogen. BOOYAH.

I wish that my wishes didn't come true in hilariously unfortunate ways.

umbledijum
umbledijum
Posted at

it comes true in the most boring way possible, making you so disappointed that you kill yourself (again)

EDIT: i wish i would remember to wish for stuff. Sorry.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.