Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
umbledijum
umbledijum
Posted at

hmm, we seem to have wrapped ourselves into some kind of reciprocal paradox, eh flappy? Allow me to break…

I wish I had a pet tiger that didn't eat people.

Posted at

BAM! Your pet tiger only eats person. And by person, I mean you.

I wish I wish upon a star, that you could wish without it having to rhyme with car.

umbledijum
umbledijum
Posted at

SKAPOW!!! star now rhymes with kerschmoople and Phonetics officials everywhere are sent into an outrage and you are prison by the grammar police.

i wish i never have to go to math class

Posted at

KaZaH! You never have to go to math class agian. The same is true with english, history, p.e. nor any other class for that matter cause your dead.

I wish for a motivational poster about me.

Posted at

As you are posing for the picture, a nearby chemist trips and throws acid at your face. your skin melts and you poster has your hideous face and under it says, "milk makes strong bones"

I wish that pigs really could fly

Posted at

All the pigs fly away from their pens and return to the wild. The pork industry collapses and the price of bacon exceeds the price of gold. The suffering of the pork addicted masses is sort lived though, because swine flu spreads unchecked throughout the world and wipes out humanity.

I wish I was a movie star!

Posted at

you become a star in the backdrop of a movie

i wish for ninja abilities

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

The ninja abilities of a fat hairy man with a crusty beard and a fat fold full of jelly.

I wish for a hot woman.

1,000 FORUM POSTS

umbledijum
umbledijum
Posted at

She is hot, but also a serial killer, and then kills you and all your family.

i wish i was a faster typist.

Posted at

BAM! You're the fastest typist in the world. Unfortunately, all you can type at that speed is gibberish.

I wish EVERYONE would use sound effects when the granted a wish in this game.

Posted at

Shazam! Everyone now uses sound words when a wish is granted, but everyone develops a brain tumor so that all they can type is noise-words. Communications collapse world wide, major business fall into bankruptsy and the economy crashes hard and fast, forcing everyone to become cannibles. You are the first one eaten. Soon, everyone in the world is gone, except for one outrageously fat man. He is immobilized by his own girth and is soon eaten by a coyote. The End.

I wish I was cool.

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

You are cool. Almost as cool as a 45 year old virgin who lives in a one room shack 40 miles away from civilization, having never encountered any sexual experiences, forcing him to masturbate to the badgers humping each other behind a tree.

I wish I was Popsicle!

Rengishi
Rengishi
Posted at

a granny mastubates with you I wish i was a Bleach shinigami

Rengishi
Rengishi
Posted at

a granny mastubates with you I wish i was a Bleach shinigami

Posted at

BAM! You're now a shinigami. But it just so happens that the shinigami you turned into is in prion for all eternity for stealing a pair of ghost shoes.

I wish I had more time.

Posted at

KaZoom! Time stops for everyone but you! You have all the time you could ever what. Unfortunly you can't restart it! Your trapped, all alone! You grow old by yourself and die of old age.

I wish to become Godfather in MafiaVII

Posted at

BAM! You join the Persian mafia, and become their Godfather! But you're killed in a mutiny because you were eating chips in bed.

I wish Jiminy Cricket would die.

Freegurt
Freegurt
Posted at

And just like Disney tradition, they make a new, more annoying character to replace him and then milk him for all he's worth. Which ends up making you wish Jiminy never died.

Speaking of Disney; I wish for Kenny Ortega's fingers to be melted off in a freak microwave accident and prevent him from making anymore High School Musical movies.

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

Granted, now he makes Collage Musicals with even gayer actors and stupider songs that before.

I wish my scanner worked on Windows Vista.

Posted at

Your scanner works on windows vista. The very next day, a new technology comes out for an exteremly low price. You buy it, but then find out that your scanner will ONLY work on windows vista.

I wish school was over

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

Granted, School is now over…OVER your parent's budget and you have to drop out and you never get a job. ( that was lame )

I wish my Spanish Finals weren't so hard

Freegurt
Freegurt
Posted at

Granted! But it turns out, it was so easy that you ended up not learning any Spanish at all. A bunch crazed gunmen invade your school and your only chance to save the day is to negotiate with them. Ends up, they only speak Spanish and you get shot in the shoulder…and legs…and torso…

I wish I could get an interview with at least one job I've applied for.

Posted at

you do, but you die of excitement

I wish I could do mad cool flips and slow down time

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

Granted. You work at Burger King flipping burgers and you slow down time but you don't know how to speed it up again. So you're stuck at BK forever.

I wish I had Vol.2-12 of Death Note.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.