mlai
mlai
Posted at

boy in skirt.
Oh good. I was afraid of saying wrong.

Croi Dhubh
Croi Dhubh
Posted at

I'm more into the cute, girl next door thing for long relationships. Usually I'm a really good call of the character/personality of a female by how she's all dressed up/style she has, and so I really tend to stay away from certain types.

suzi
suzi
Posted at

Well, well, well!
And what're you wearing then? :)

"The pants."

(actually, he would laugh so hard if he heard me say that. my internet self is 400% more domineering than I will ever be in real life.)

And to answer the question seriously, I always go for cute.

TakeshiG
TakeshiG
Posted at

Is that you in the mirror then? ^^

caliente woman with a side of nerdiness
a spice of knowledge
cut with some seasoning of the right curves
mix with good personality
and the right flavor of cuteness
and no matter how many batches
you make you can never replicate her originality

Couldn't have said it better.
I luv cute! Kawaii! (like every time I see a cute comic on DD I simply must fave it…)

Well, but that's my visual taste. What matters the most is the personality of course. Preferably a cute one! XD!!!

…now I feel embarrassed…..

Doplegager
Doplegager
Posted at

I like my girlfriends cute, my mistresses hot, and my models sexy. I prefer to have at least one of each. Hopefully this doesn't make me a bad person :-p

Posted at

to sum him up, All I need is two words. : Eric Carlson

Posted at

Hmm. I honestly don't have an "ideal" when it comes to appearances.

All I ask from the guy is that he has to be at least decent-looking in appearances. You know…looking like they at least take care of themselves and groom themsleves well.
I'm a little bit of a sucker for long hair, but I know it doesn't always look good on any guy so that's not a requirement at all.

Dragonizer
Dragonizer
Posted at

Hmm. I honestly don't have an "ideal" when it comes to appearances.

All I ask from the guy is that he has to be at least decent-looking in appearances. You know…looking like they at least take care of themselves and groom themsleves well.

Agreed.
Though I'm not too interested in the whole dating thing, I look more for a good personality than anything, really.

SnakeByte
SnakeByte
Posted at

My dream girl would be hot, who wouldn't mind my constant gaming and my addiction to manga and anime.

And must be a redhead.

Posted at

Cute's fine… I'm still more of personality person, though.

Posted at

I'd say cuteness (like a nerdy but winsome Japanese girl, but not so cute that she looks like a preteen; that would be disturbing!), but hotness (like a female punk rocker) and sexiness (like a woman who feels comfortable with her natural beauty and enjoys being herself, among other things) are important attributes in a woman too.

My appearance, however, is so strange that most of my potential romantic partners are disappointed by it. I guess few women are interested in going out with a handsome logo…

*Sigh*

Posted at

I like all three, cute, hot, & sexy

although if i had to choose one I'd say cute.

Cute girls are just so hot and sexy.

In all reality its a girl's sense of style that will grab my attention,
I guess what I'm looking for is a girl with a 'non-mainstream' style.

Hapoppo
Hapoppo
Posted at

I think "hot" and "sexy" women (Is there a difference?) are actually kinda creepy… I prefer the cute ones.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Cute.
More specifically I mean puffy lips, rosie cheeks, alittle bit of freckles, occasionally glasses, and green/blue eyes. Nothing says "love me" like cute, adorable eyes to stare into all day.

Ailorn
Ailorn
Posted at

I dunno… I like my man muscly and when his eyes are green and not too tall. I find him cute at times… but i cant call him cute cause he gets the wrong idea, i say he's being "endearing" Hmmm i like the fiery hero type who takes the lead. It works for us. It also helps that we're both geeky into anime and video games and such.

I used to be able to pass as "cute and innocent" until i started dating my husband… then people wouldn't buy it anymore… mergle. blowing my cover…

Posted at

How do you like your potential romantic parters?
Personally, I like them cute. :)
You need to define terms better, isn't Hot the same as Sexy?
Does Cute imply young and innocent/clueless while Hot/Sexy imply stacked or buff and knows it (not clueless)?

I'd like my romantic partners to be Hot and Sexy. Currently that's guys that remind me of Taye Diggs or Matt Damon

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.