Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

No redheads in my entire cast. All my characters are rather unfantastic and nondescript and could blend into a crowd (except at DD apparently… lol).

Posted at

*COUGH*I'm a redhead…*/COUGH*

I'm a redhead too! LOL. You get soooo many rude questions. Well…I did. I don't know about you Puff_of_Smoke.

I enjoy being a redhead. Most of my family is.
LOL. Oh yeah…and Knock on wood, no one in my family has had skin cancer yet.

No redhead characters. I kind of avoid them, after someone told me I make all my redhead characters look like me. *shrugs* I don't think it was true…but afterward I just felt awkward about using redheads…LOL.

Zac
Zac
Posted at

I would never condone putting a redheaded female lead into a comic.

Red headed leads? Wtf is that.

Posted at

Cavemen with red hair???????? Sounds unlikely… I mean, the human race started in Africa, most studies I've seen say our ancestors were dark skinned with black hair originally. :)
But then people moved to Europe, 1.3 million years ago? I dunno, they still lived in caves so maybe that's where the red haired cavemen started? But also, pretty much all hair turns red when a body has been dead for a few thousand years, for some reason, so maybe there was some confusion in that regard? You could probably make sure genetically though.

that means i'm part BLACK. lol!

Amelius
Amelius
Posted at

Actually I've heard that one too, it's actually Neanderthals which are referred to (also typically depicted in pop culture as cavemen)and the theory behind it is that redheadedness is a sign of the Neanderthal genes still present from breeding between homo sapiens (or Cro Magnan Man at the time) but in recent times some have dismissed the theory of the origin as "unfashionable" and think that redheads started appearing in more recent times, like the last 20,000 or so years. So not really our ancient progenitors, but cross-breeding between another branch in the homo genus was what they speculated for the origin.

Posted at

There are no redheads in my comic. And I'm dirty blonde, and my comic artist is blonde. So…If I put some redheads in my comic I'll get more views! It's not that my comic sucks it's that I have no redheads! Whew, huge chip off my shoulder! Bwahaha.

Posted at

from what i have in my comics
*looks*
I have one red head in each…
or there will be one in each…

Nick8900
Nick8900
Posted at

Soooooo when does the movie about KILLING DEMONS come out?

Nick8900
Nick8900
Posted at

Killing Demons! It's a comic in the, Iguess the horror category fo DD. I started reading and next thing I knew, it was two hours later.

Posted at

You said something bout a movie and confused me. X__x;;

Posted at

whats to be confused about? a movie with demons?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.