Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Are you saying Gala's hair needs to be pink or red now?
Pink is the new blonde.

Neilsama
Neilsama
Posted at

For the last time, Ozone, I ain't dying Das' hair pink!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Yep. A lot of them get skin cancer and die. :(

Neilsama
Neilsama
Posted at

Do what now?
That is the most evil thing I've ever seen.

kennatsu
kennatsu
Posted at

Good thing I don't update one of my comics enough to have the red headed leader of my power rangers parody team up there. hehehe…

Memmy
Memmy
Posted at

Thats nothing new… :P Though, just how many redhead DDers are there?

Posted at

Hm… seeing as Vickey, my only red-headed character, was recently shot through the stomach by a scantilly clad woman with a big gun (and pigtails), I really can't be blamed for this invasion.

Unless Ralph decides to dye his hair again…

herio
herio
Posted at

Do what now?
That is the most evil thing I've ever seen.
That is one of the hottest things i have ever seen.
you don't get out much? do you
http://www.advancedanime.com/pictures/1h.jpg
-Ozone edit. please don't show sexy pics in the General discussion area :)

Hapoppo
Hapoppo
Posted at

Actually, Bebe isn't technically the lead role. I think I'm one of very few comics to actually feature an albino as the main character.

Posted at

I have a leading redhead, but he's a guy lol!
And my leading lady is a brunette.
And I am a very dark blonde and/or maybe brunette. Everyone has a different idea about what shade my hair is. Heh heh.

maybe Zoe's hair should be pink, too. Then I'd move up in the top 100s maybe, rather than the top 200s? ;) heheheh!

Happopo: Intriguing! One of my top villains is an albino.

Posted at

Does it really matter about the hair anyway?

WingNut
WingNut
Posted at

Oh my! I have a red head in my comic as well!

Huh, and here I was thinking that was a color that would stand out for a leading lady.

-W

Posted at

wait, so pink hair counts as being red-haired?

I guess that means I've got like two (three if you count decreased characters) red-haired characters…

Camilla and Her father.

Camilla's the only pink-haired character though, but her grandmother gets metioned as the one she got it from.

Although I like to think of her father, Kiasun, as a "Sunset blonde" more than an actual redhead…
you know, snice his hair is supposed to emluate the colors of a sunset… orange, gold, all that jazz. but his hair is more gold than orange. And his eyes are supposed to emluate pink clouds that you see at sunset…hence the pink eyes. also the reason why he's got that sun symbol on his forehead.
In fact, he's just one giant sun symbol. =P

Posted at

oh yeah… that reminds me of this scientific study that I read about. it said that most cavemen were actually redheads… and that the current redheads may be genetically linked with our ancestors.

Another study also says that redheads are most likely becoming extinct. =(

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Cavemen with red hair???????? Sounds unlikely… I mean, the human race started in Africa, most studies I've seen say our ancestors were dark skinned with black hair originally. :)
But then people moved to Europe, 1.3 million years ago? I dunno, they still lived in caves so maybe that's where the red haired cavemen started? But also, pretty much all hair turns red when a body has been dead for a few thousand years, for some reason, so maybe there was some confusion in that regard? You could probably make sure genetically though.

Posted at

*COUGH*I'm a redhead…*/COUGH*

Posted at

My main character has red hair. I forgot.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.