Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Would it be cool if we all came up with some type of justice leauge for the heros of DD? There would really be no need to make cross comics(it may be chaotic but if there is a way let me know : ) ). We can just make a post of cool up loaded arts of all our characters facing off against the villians or just cool team ups.Artist will just need to give permisson for other artist to draw their characters. Just an idea.I dont know if this is in the wrong post if so sorry.See yeah around.

Posted at

That would be awesome, actually.

Only problem, I have three characters.
So I guess I'd just use Ryu. Since that's my username :P

Posted at

That would be awesome, actually.

Only problem, I have three characters.
So I guess I'd just use Ryu. Since that's my username :P

I would not mind more than one character but I would be easier to do one hero from each comic just to give them their spot light. Man but it would be great to have this…. DD Justice League

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

i'll let someone use puke, bones or Exis if they want if they want,though they might make better villains.whatever ya want.

bongotezz
bongotezz
Posted at

interesting idea… but i kind of already have a justice league. :) feel free to use any of my characters if you want.

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

sounds interesting but I think this is only gonna end up going to the recycle bin.

I could imagine trying to manage so many characters then when the character does or says something that is out of character, its not gonna make the creator feel good. (don't even mention someone's character getting killed off)

And then it would devolve into trying-hard-to-make-it-funny and its gonna end up with alot of inside jokes and gamer jokes that anyone unfamiliar will be like… WHAT?!? HUH?!?

You know what would be funny? If all the "justice league" fart or trip all at the same time. Or maybe get em all drunk and stoned and lets see what happens. lol!

HyenaHell
HyenaHell
Posted at

Or maybe get em all drunk and stoned and lets see what happens. lol!
At first I was like, "Aw, this isn't something my characters would fit into". But now yer speakin' my language. ;)

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

I think B. Nana would make a great villain if this ever jumped off the groundm. However, why isn't this in the Community Forum?

Posted at

again it was just an idea…no really to make comics but like a fan art post of your version of the dd justice league.

Posted at

Nah! I think we should start a Civil War like Marvel did! Each one of us should create a comic that would intertwine with other comics – then, 3 wks later we should all stop without a given reason!

Eh? Eh?

That sounds very interesting…i kinda miss last civil war we have. I would not mind making a comic but it would have to post once or tiwce week.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

This could make an awesome community project!

I'd actually start it, but I don't even have time for the comics I have.

lefarce
lefarce
Posted at

Would it be cool if we all came up with some type of justice leauge for the heros of DD? There would really be no need to make cross comics(it may be chaotic but if there is a way let me know : ) ). We can just make a post of cool up loaded arts of all our characters facing off against the villians or just cool team ups.Artist will just need to give permisson for other artist to draw their characters. Just an idea.I dont know if this is in the wrong post if so sorry.See yeah around.

I like your old posting style better. Bring back the "bi curious" game Yellow, you glorious bastard. B)

Faliat
Faliat
Posted at

I'd like to take part but since my scanner's bust I can't update my comics so nobody really knows who my characters are anyway.

Besides, how the hell can my characters fit into any other universe without "It was all a dream" happening? Even in the Superhero one.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

I'd like to take part but since my scanner's bust I can't update my comics so nobody really knows who my characters are anyway.

Besides, how the hell can my characters fit into any other universe without "It was all a dream" happening? Even in the Superhero one.

you dont have to make it a valid part of the story you already have going. just b.s. it.

Faliat
Faliat
Posted at

Then there's the case of which one to BS about with.

And besides, if this is supposed to be a DD justice league won't the stories have to work together?

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

no everyone just does their own thing. its just for fun you know?if you wanna colaborate,you can. but hell, if you want to or not it's totally up to you.

Croi Dhubh
Croi Dhubh
Posted at

This is a really fun sounding idea. Sadly, I cannot draw very well. This is the best I have ever been able to come up with:

That took me three days to produce. I didn't do the background, only the female. She has one other pose which cross fades into the one you see.

As far as being portrayed if someone would like to draw it, that'd be cool. There's enough images of my real life self on here, my avatar, and this that I made for my Newgrounds account:

Posted at

I gotta bunch of douche bag (and even a real douche bag in one of my comix) heroes and villains, mostly villains. Use 'em, kill 'em…whatever, have fun.

Posted at

I like your old posting style better. Bring back the "bi curious" game Yellow, you glorious bastard. B)

Dude you lost me lol. Are you talking about my old drawings? Well stay tune for the new stuff im sure to change your mind in the next couple of updates hint hint.

Posted at

i'll let someone use puke, bones or Exis if they want if they want,though they might make better villains.whatever ya want.

well if i was thinking of having an art post of puke and kidd going at it. They both cant die anyways : ). So what u say. I wll try and post it sometime next week. I will keep this post alive!!!!!

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

well if i was thinking of having an art post of puke and kidd going at it. They both cant die anyways : ). So what u say. I wll try and post it sometime next week. I will keep this post alive!!!!!

dude! i's totally love to see it!

Posted at

dude! i's totally love to see it!

sure thing i love the design of puke and think him and kid would be an cool battle. But it will be in black in white. : ( no red hair. ALso did you want Puke as a bad guy?Man I over looked my own post. Im unable to see your picture you put up from my job. I guess I will have to fight my gf for the computer at the house in order to see what pics were posted in this post.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.