Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

yeah no problem man. however ya wanna do it, but Puke's got black hair, Bones's the redhead.

Posted at

yeah no problem man. however ya wanna do it, but Puke's got black hair, Bones's the redhead.

Sorry wrtitng so fast a work dont want sup to see me on computer….I meant Bones I was thinking of puke for some odd reason. But again I will get that out next week or sooner. : ) thnks alot. ur the best. I hope to do an page of at least 10 or more characters for DD Justice league if this kicks off the way I want it.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

haha,dont sweat it man,and no prob, it's always such a treat for me when someone wantss to use my characters, and i really dig yer style so im lookin forward to this!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

possibly a networking and community project?

Posted at

possibly a networking and community project?

I had a feeling it would get moved. But no worries. Hey Ozoneocean do you wanna join in the fun for the DD league? Im gonna hide in a gave for a while and try to get some cool pics out on this post. : )

Eric_blitz
Eric_blitz
Posted at

Sounds cool to me. I think it'd be cool to have Stunt-Double in if you want
It might be more cool, if the creative team of each team member would tackel an issue of the book (Like Me and Iwannabiscut who do Stunt-Double) would do an issue. and so on and so forth

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.