Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Starbraces
Starbraces
Posted at

Hello everybody, I am a 20 year old girl from Sweden and I thought I'd introduce myself

I'm a language student, but I also go to animation school and freelance as an illustrator. I am very in love with Mexican art and old Art Deco from the 20's to 50's. I love vibrant colors and unique shapes

Other than that I am also a gamer. My favorite games include Psychonauts, Grim fandango, Phoenix Wright, Pop'n Music and Animal Crossing (among a billion others)

I hope this site will inspire me

/Sierra

Posted at

Welcome! Art Deco you say? Cool! I love me some Art Deco style. :)

This site will do wonders for you if you like comics. Lots of comics! We've got comics of every sort here, and there are so many good ones I know you'll find something to inspire you.

Have fun here and enjoy the weather!

Wait a minute…I don't normally say that…. Renga, you aren't using mind control to take over my body again, are you?

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Wait a minute…I don't normally say that…. Renga, you aren't using mind control to take over my body again, are you?
You don't want Renga taking over your body… that dude is perverse -_-

——————–

Welcom to DD. You have exactly the same taste in games as our fine lady Admin Skoolmunkee! Too bad she's away on holiday at the moment, you two would have gotten along well :)

Posted at

Welcome to the DD! I am sure something here will inspire you! Thats some good taste in art you have though, I really love Mexican art as well!

Steely perhaps Renga is still upset about you trying to make your own weather machine.

Posted at

i will vacation Europe just to see Sweden ^_^

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like a Cold Hot Cola?

Posted at

Ozone'?

Sub'?

But you guys only come here to welcome back old timers.

Oh I get it…..

20 year old Swedish laydee!

Welcome Starbraces; I have no doubt you'll settle in just fine!

Posted at

Ozone'?

Sub'?

But you guys only come here to welcome back old timers.

Oh I get it…..

Welcome Starbraces; I have no doubt you'll settle in just fine!

8D

Starbraces
Starbraces
Posted at

Thank you for all the welcomes! =D

Welcome to the DD! I am sure something here will inspire you! Thats some good taste in art you have though, I really love Mexican art as well!

Yay I'm not alone =D I've eaven created Calavera Caretas this year to celebrate Dia de Los Muertos (how can you say no to colorful skullmasks and an endless supply of tacos? sure beats handing out candy to strange kids looking like Chuck Norris)

i will vacation Europe just to see Sweden ^_^

Awesome… allthough, there's not much to see here D: Allthough I DID see an alcoholic hobo the other day who had peed his pants, wobbling into the liquour store. That was pretty fun

Welcome, Would You Like a Cold Hot Cola?

Is there any vodka in it? =]

Hm… ha xD I'll try to not think too much on that one

Biz3
Biz3
Posted at

Welcome to Drunk Duck! Have some cake!

Posted at

Welcome to Drunk Duck! Have some cake!

Amanda didn't bake that cake, did she?! :nervous: Hey, I'm just askin'! Oh! Hej, Starbraces! Valkommen to DrunkDuck! :) I am the aforementioned Renga Studio! 8D

Have fun here and enjoy the weather!

Sorry I had to do that to you, Steely, but I can't allow you to build a weather machine here. You understand. MWAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!! Love them mind maggots!

You don't want Renga taking over your body… that dude is perverse -_-

Look who's talking, Snidley Whiplash; taking things out of context like that! :mad: Anyway, have fun making comics here, Starbraces, and enjoy the weather! ;)

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Wow, this is a popular thread… I think it's because of your cute avatar… jus guessin? Animation school? Sounds like fun… I have enough trouble with 2D! I look forward to checking out your work. Don't worry, There are a lot of cool people here (such as the mighty Renga) and great artwork, oh, and there's a ghost (if you wear headphones you can ignore him most of the time :)

Starbraces
Starbraces
Posted at

My avatar is Raz from Psychonauts =D Best game ever <3 But I'm a sucker for virtually anything Tim Schafer creates when he's wasted. He's a big inspiration to my own art (which I should probably post on here some… day)

Posted at

My avatar is Raz from Psychonauts =D Best game ever <3 But I'm a sucker for virtually anything Tim Schafer creates when he's wasted. He's a big inspiration to my own art (which I should probably post on here some… day)

I love you.

Starbraces
Starbraces
Posted at

I love you.

What a friendly community =D I love you too. In a platonic way

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

You should love him from a distance.. after all he is a stinky custard covered fish.. ewwww. Also, I read a crit you did for a comic… very thoughtful and excellent points. It's good to have you on the duck :)

Posted at

Yay I'm not alone =D I've eaven created Calavera Caretas this year to celebrate Dia de Los Muertos (how can you say no to colorful skullmasks and an endless supply of tacos? sure beats handing out candy to strange kids looking like Chuck Norris)

Not to mention the pan dulce and the sugar coated colored skulls *YUMMY*

Posted at

"Custard Trout" Said:
I love you.

What a friendly community =D I love you too. In a platonic way
You should love him in a planktonic way.
"Ironscarfs Ghost" Said:

Hm… ha xD I'll try to not think too much on that one
I thought too much once. That was the end of my roller disco championship dreams.
Don't let the same thing happen to you.

Posted at

Awesome… allthough, there's not much to see here D: Allthough I DID see an alcoholic hobo the other day who had peed his pants, wobbling into the liquour store. That was pretty fun

noooo dont ruin my fantasy of sweden with their well endowed milkmaids saying "guten da, care for some fresh milk?"

Starbraces
Starbraces
Posted at

Isn't "Guten tag" German? xD

We speak Swedish, sort of like what the Vikings speak, but modernized. I've never seen a milk maid, though I'm sure they MIGHT exist (allthough don't machines milk cows?). I've never been to a farm, so I wouldn't know

*big city girl*

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I think Sub's got his stereotypes mixed… It's a common condition; blondes with braids wearing dirndls. German/Austrian/Swiss imagery imprinted on our brains :dizzy:

Google translation says: halsningar
Or just: hej :)

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Isn't "Guten tag" German? xD

We speak Swedish, sort of like what the Vikings speak, but modernized. I've never seen a milk maid, though I'm sure they MIGHT exist (allthough don't machines milk cows?). I've never been to a farm, so I wouldn't know

*big city girl*

and his dreams are Dashed. wall done. we salute you.

Posted at

I think Sub's got his stereotypes mixed… It's a common condition; blondes with braids wearing dirndls. German/Austrian/Swiss imagery imprinted on our brains :dizzy:

Google translation says: halsningar
Or just: hej :)

lol yea. but i do dream in european girls amalgamation. maybe a french girl with an english dress with an austrian accent.

and his dreams are Dashed. wall done. we salute you.

my dreams are no longer in synergy 8D

Starbraces
Starbraces
Posted at

I'm not European, though. I'm… SCANDINAVIAN =D (I think that counts)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.