Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Bekefel
Bekefel
Posted at

It's 3:16 AM where I live. I think it goes without saying that this place won't let me sleep.

But does the same thing happen to you guys?

I stay up ridiculously late regardless of whether I'm posting on this site or not.

Posted at

Yeh, same i dont not lose sleep over "the duck"

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

I don't lose sleep, but I regular check my stats to see if anyone visted or commented on my comic. ^^;

Fitz
Fitz
Posted at

Depends whether you mean working on the update till late night/early morning or hanging out in the forums. For my previous update, I stayed up till 3am and only got 3 hours of sleep before going to work. As for the forums, I'm quite often here, yes, either lurking or writing mile-long posts, but I haven't lost sleep because of that. Just this one time I was so focussed on writing a reply that I didn't have my breakfast till noon.

Posted at

Depends whether you mean working on the update till late night/early morning or hanging out in the forums. For my previous update, I stayed up till 3am and only got 3 hours of sleep before going to work. As for the forums, I'm quite often here, yes, either lurking or writing mile-long posts, but I haven't lost sleep because of that. Just this one time I was so focussed on writing a reply that I didn't have my breakfast till noon.

Forums or comics is fine, they're both part of the Inebriated Waterfowl.

Posted at

Yeah…

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Of course I loose sleep on the duck, I'm on this site everyday, it's not like im not gonna post at night or anything. The duck, well….rocks. :)

ipokino
ipokino
Posted at

My problem isn't the sleep time I lose while actually ON the Duck. My problem is the obsessing time I spend, either thinking about my next page, worrying about what I might have said to offend someone in the forums (which I did accidentally once and oh boy was it bad…) or worrying about a comment someone made on a page. Oh yes, my sleep has been troubled often. I think the important thing here is why. It's because I care so damn much. My creative life work is spread out here for everyone to see–and so is everyone else's. I have seen people get flamed–and I hate it, because I KNOW how much their work means to them (I especially hate it when it's a non-posting user with no work up who does the flaming–like who cares what you think anyway?!?) So yeah, I've lost sleep. But it's been more good than bad let me tell you!

Posted at

I think that I am at a point now where I need my internet fix pretty regularly.
that includes a visit to the mighty Green Mallard
Today, I heard a Librarian tell a kid that when she grew up, Television wasn't around.

The kid had this look on his face like he just saw the woman suddenly regurgitate a live Writhing Octopus.

Now, I can remember all the way back when the internet had only words and REally Grainy pictures.
that was like 10 years ago.

THAT WAS BEFORE THE DARK TIMES…BEFORE THE EMPIRE!

Gasp!

You should have seen the Old

Apple II e

DIG THAT SNAZZY COLOR MONITER!

That is what I cut my Eye teeth on.

No internet for me back then…that was when you were still charged by the minute.

heymelby
heymelby
Posted at

After Chad the Fat Kid fell out of the top 10 I've started sleeping again.

marine
marine
Posted at

I stay up for days at a time sometimes. Its such a problem for me sleeping, I've lost entire days before and saw comics that I've made that I don't remember. I nod off in strange places or wake up confused and scared. Its a hard life being me.

Course I'm hilarious and wonderful, so it evens out.

Posted at

I should actually be sleeping right now.

So… I guess I'm losing sleep.

G'night.

Posted at

…assuming you live on north america… It'd probably be about 3:27 here at the time this was posted.

Armagedon
Armagedon
Posted at

I haven't yet… well sorta.. ok like 40/60 or something. I definitely know I will lost much sleep to that of the duck :D

iain_westy
iain_westy
Posted at

I don't Lose Sleep over the duck in the conventional way. I don't stay up a;; night but I do get up rather early to work on My comic and stuff before work.

Posted at

I don't loose sleep over the duck, It is mor like I sleep to much instead of working on my picutres and stuff like that. When I'm on the duck I only check my stats ^^

Dan
Dan
Posted at

I don't lose sleep over ANYTHING.

Posted at

I don't loose sleep over "The Duck." But, I'm sure glad she's here when I can't sleep. I have insomnia a LOT and it's nice to be able to login at four in the morning and seeing dozens of other people from all over the world who either also can't sleep or are playing at work on the other side of the planet. Something to do on those dreamless nights.

Posted at

Nah,I don't lose sleep over the Duck. I'm typically up relatively late anyway, and I don't post on the forums as often as I should. The only time I tend to "lose sleep to the Duck" is when I'm late on a page, and scrambling to get it done on time.

Speaking of which…I should be working on another page right now. -_-

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

I can't sleep anyways.

I choose to be here.

Kilre
Kilre
Posted at

I never lose sleep over anything, except being a cool dude and letting my roommate stay up late.

Poor freshmen, just stepping out into the world.

Great place to wile away the time before I pass out from exhaustion.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.