Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
marine
marine
Posted at

I can't sleep anyways.

I choose to be here.

In soviet Russia, drunk duck chooses to be with you.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

I was up 'till 2:30am yesterday, finishing todays update, so I guess you could say I'm willing to lose some sleep in order to accommodate the fans. Well…fan is more likely.

Bella Blue
Bella Blue
Posted at

I've just started on here and already, I spend alot of time checking out other peoples comics and refreshing my stats page to see all the traffic on my comic. hehehe.

You mean to tell me that this is NORMAL behavior?! …now I know why everyone told me that the duck now owns my life. :-(

Oh well, time to go and refresh my page again, Byeee!!

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Yep, this is normal. I started posting in the forums like two days ago and I'm an addicht. I also check my comic stats every ten minutes or so. It's becoming an obsession.

Please, give me the number of a professional…

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

I don't lose sleep, but I regular check my stats to see if anyone visted or commented on my comic. ^^;

same here. as soon as i started posting comics on here I checked my stats and comments like every 5 minutes. I have lost some sleep over the duck. some but not much.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

I'm losing more and more sleep, due to forums, stat checking and comicking. The Double D has officially taken over my life.

okamimako
okamimako
Posted at

At first I would say no, since I usually go to bed late and wake up early, but I'm starting to rush through shower and breakfast so I can spend more time here; my comic last night kept me up an hour later than usual (though it won't go on the air for another week), and I'm bloody checking my stats even though I'm nowhere near known enough for more people to read my comic in the past ten minutes.

I'm starting to like the forums, too.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

There's another view to add to your stats! I'll have to read the entire thing a bit later tonight though, since I'm at work.

And I do the same thing. I get home, and instead of taking my time I just shove some food down my throat and rush to the PC to see if I've gotten anything. It's becoming an obsession…

okamimako
okamimako
Posted at

Though I do happen to have an obsession record. Got a Facebook? Rushovertofacebookobsessoveritfortwoweeksnowimbored. Got a deviantArt? Rushovertodeviantartobsessoveritfortwoweeksnowimbored. Rinse, lather, repeat. I see me in a month with a another fun site and completely abandoning DD except to post my comics…

I demand ye all to entertain me!

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

*juggles midgets while doing a kegstand*

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!?

okamimako
okamimako
Posted at

That's quickly becoming the case for me. It's like draw comics (or BS off, which I do often) till 12, wake at 4, and, if I can still draw during class, I can stay awake during school.

Hell, I've got weekends.

Posted at

nah, i lose sleep over insomnia. in which i lie in bed for hours having disturbing fantasies until i finally fall asleep or just give up n play more video games.

okamimako
okamimako
Posted at

Same here… except my Wii is off to Nintendo to get fixed, so I can't really do the video game thing.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

These disturbing fantasies…they worth losing sleep over?

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

sometimes >D

I am interested. Please elaborate.

Also, in a somewhat unrelated event, I actually dreamt about this place last night. See, I don't mind as long as SC is in it, but I don't neet Trout or Shplane or anyone haunting my dreams…

Posted at

they're just what you'd think, very unnatural, and very inappropriate to discuss on this board. haha. xD

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

they're just what you'd think, very unnatural, and very inappropriate to discuss on this board. haha. xD

Isn't that what the PQ's are for? I got time…

Posted at

Rut is a perv.

And then I had a wank.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Rut is a perv.

And then I had a wank.

You were thinking the exact same thing.

And then I had a wank.

Posted at

Rut is a perv.

And then I had a wank.

And then I had a wank.

Lolno.

*Up next on "To catch a predator"*

OH SHI-

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Rut is a perv.

And then I had a wank.

And then I had a wank.

Lolno.

*Up next on "To catch a predator"*

OH SHI-

You cain't catch the dayumn predator. They be camouflaged. Ask Arnie.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.