Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
FAL
FAL
Posted at

I mean, I seriously spend a lot more time reading comics and browsing the forums than drawing my own comic.
Are you as obsessed?

Skulldog
Skulldog
Posted at

It tries to, but I don't let it…much.

Locoma
Locoma
Posted at

well just yestesterday, while talking to a friend, I realized I've spent most of the week reading the forums (specially "more adverts" and "breaking dd's glass ceiling") topics. The amount of time I spend reading comics is scary too… there are too many comics that I want to read, and on top of that I enjoy commenting. Wait a minute… damn! I said to myself that I was banned from vising DD or reading forums until 10 pm and here I am replying again…

so yes, totally :)

EDIT: skulldog I totally dig your avatar and banner

Eagle
Eagle
Posted at

I may well be in a few weeks.

Skulldog
Skulldog
Posted at

well just yestesterday, while talking to a friend, I realized I've spent most of the week reading the forums (specially "more adverts" and "breaking dd's glass ceiling") topics. The amount of time I spend reading comics is scary too… there are too many comics that I want to read, and on top of that I enjoy commenting. Wait a minute… damn! I said to myself that I was banned from vising DD or reading forums until 10 pm and here I am replying again…

so yes, totally :)

And here I am replying to a post directed at me, we're all failing at self control today aren't we? :P

I thought it was time to update myself here.

Eagle
Eagle
Posted at

I was thinking the same thing, sept it had better grammar. :)

Posted at

Yes, I've become quite addicted. Or rather I'm trying to be more involved. ;)
I like it here.

I don't mind the addiction much, on the weekends I use restraint and try and focus on building my comic pages.

During the week is hardest. I've been pretty bored with my job recently so I'm finding myself here more often. I do feel bad about this. I need to try and refocus on my work.

Sysli
Sysli
Posted at

Oh yes. Yes it does. I should be over there, sleeping, and look where I am. I can't help it, the internet ate my life years ago.

Posted at

I would answer this but I am afraid my semi-hysterical laughter might offend someone.

joeychips
joeychips
Posted at

Not usually, but I can see how that might be a pull. My eyes hurt after looking too long at a computer.

Eagle
Eagle
Posted at

By your post count, I'd say you sold your organs too.

Posted at

Nah, I never even post in the foru-

GAH! You tricked me…

Posted at

By your post count, I'd say you sold your organs too.

Yeah, but the Duck's letting me keep them until they're needed.

Posted at

I may be new, but I've never really gotten engulfed in a forum anywhere. I'm trying to pace myself here so I don't reach burnout like I have with other forum websites. I get around 100 and I just disappear from the forum.

I have been spending a good bit of time here, but I still have a full time job, me and Custom Matt's webcomic, plus all the goings on with our website getting ready to launch. But I would say the Duck steals a decent chunk of my time.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

I may be new, but I've never really gotten engulfed in a forum anywhere. I'm trying to pace myself here so I don't reach burnout like I have with other forum websites. I get around 100 and I just disappear from the forum.

I have been spending a good bit of time here, but I still have a full time job, me and Custom Matt's webcomic, plus all the goings on with our website getting ready to launch. But I would say the Duck steals a decent chunk of my time.

IT'S THE LLAMA GUY!!!

Eagle
Eagle
Posted at

Please god no.

Skulldog
Skulldog
Posted at

DD is stealing some more of my time, nooooo!

Rori
Rori
Posted at

Yes, but it inspires me to draw more, so…too bad social life, you're out!

alejkhan
alejkhan
Posted at

yeah…DD is my browser homepage, it's always up on my computer…it's where I go when I'm bored and even when I'm not bored. It is an integral part of my daily existence.

Posted at

It starts slow when I found a comic hosted here. Then I actually created an account. Then I decided to start a comic, and now here I am. Checking DD everyday with who knows how many favorited comics on my list. DD doesn't steal my time, so much as consumes it.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.