Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Every so often, for no reason, I'll start the "oomcha oomcha oomcha" noises simulating a rave and do the invisible ass slapping dance.

I do that…also I grab my best friend's ass alot. I think it's just to subconsciously get him back for humping on me…my car…my art bag…pretty much anything I own.

I sing what I'm doing…and do the laugh/exited/clap/flap hands thing…I randomly start dancing. I will randomly color my hair, never the same colors twice in a row. I've been know to go to the store at 2am and buy dye >.>'

worstcase
worstcase
Posted at

when i talk I well be talking normal and my voice gets really REALLY High and squeaky and goes back to normal when i am excited. It just happens. :)

Will
Will
Posted at

I sometimes randomly give males back massages, just to make them feel uncomfortable…

It backfires 10% of the time though…

Chernobog
Chernobog
Posted at

When in a group and everyone is talking about something else, I watch for the corner of someone's eye and start dancing without explanation. When he turns to look, I immediately stop, and give a 'What?' gesture as if it never happened.

I call it my personal 'screen saver'.

lba
lba
Posted at

I forgot about random accents. According to a friend who moved here from Britain, I can do a perfect imitation of a south London accent, yet I've never even been to Europe. I can't control it though, it usually comes out when I'm just being a smart ass.

And for the longest time I used to censor the word f**k whenever I said it. I don't anymore and I have no clue why I started in the first place. It's not like a have a huge problem with the word.

Posted at

Sometimes, if I've just walked into the middle of a conversation I'll just stand there and nod, saying things like "I agree!" and "Interesting…"
:)

Ditch
Ditch
Posted at

I wait around in the park for a jogger to come by, when they do I light a cigarette and challenge them to a race. When I win they have the most pitiful look on their faces.

Remember kids: Jogging will not get you shape, you will not lose any weight. It's only an excuse to wear silk shorts.

Webreever
Webreever
Posted at

I talk to myself and respond to my own spoken words, but that just helps me relay information, usually. I tend to whistle when I get the chance, and I always air guitar. I sing to music that I really cant (Amon Amarth, Rammstein, Soulfly, stuff that usually requires a deeper voice).

I once shaved my entire head and eyebrows using only a shaving razor, no gel or anything just water. But that was about a few days after I started hearing voices…

Pixie
Pixie
Posted at

I flex my muscles. Not in a cool body-builder way, either - just like small muscles in my legs in patterns. Usually about six or so and then repeat. For no reason at all, except that I quite like to do it. I used to do it a lot more when I was a kid, but not so much these days.

Oh, and I also stick my tongue out at me husband for no reason. Lots. :P I've never done it with a good reason, I don't think. I just like to display my tongue.

I thought of another one. I often put objects that aren't hats on my head and ask, "do you like my attractive hat?". I most frequently do this with cans of beer if I have occasion to have one, although almost any object will do, as long as it's not a hat of any kind.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.