Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Mondenkind
Mondenkind
Posted at

FAIL!!! Okay, I gotta admit that I suck on making funny things…I truly do so this isn't as funny as I'd hoped…and the art is sort of sucky, mainly because I used a quick stop at one motion to doodle and a quick stop over at sumo paint for the word balloon….ugh I have a feeling I need to re-do this better. I owe you one, same. Expect a better drawing in your mail not out of remorse but because I simply feel like doing a random drawing… ^^;…..Oh, and I was not sure what you meant by "me"…so I assumed your avvie was you. There are soo many things wrong with it but i hope you like it anyway >.<;:

Oh, and it would be cool if I could get a picture of a little, blond neko girl with a bleeding neck…feeling just so morbid…

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Dibs

It'll be awhile so my request is me in a spaccship. (Check out Doodles of a mental Person, my avi is not what I look like)

same
same
Posted at

FAIL!!! Okay, I gotta admit that I suck on making funny things…I truly do so this isn't as funny as I'd hoped…and the art is sort of sucky, mainly because I used a quick stop at one motion to doodle and a quick stop over at sumo paint for the word balloon….ugh I have a feeling I need to re-do this better. I owe you one, same. Expect a better drawing in your mail not out of remorse but because I simply feel like doing a random drawing… ^^;…..Oh, and I was not sure what you meant by "me"…so I assumed your avvie was you. There are soo many things wrong with it but i hope you like it anyway >.<;:

Its fine. Lol. Dont worry about it. Thats close enough to how i used to look anyway…. Well for a week… Then it went ginger. I said me because i expected the usual users to take up the request, its good really. Dont beat yourself up about it. And dont admit your flaws less you want salsa to start recommending places to get artists maniquins. >_>. I think theres pics of me somewhere in the general forum under the 2010 picture thread.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Mondenkind.
That's awesome. Though I think ten bucks is not quite enough… (I wouldn't do it for less than 20…)

Mondenkind
Mondenkind
Posted at

Thank you guys! Lol i tend to be waayyy critical of myself, like all the time….and wait a minute, you had a different avatar yesterday! Or was that just my imagination…..and now it looks like you switched with another person….*is very confused by the changing 'passerby boy' avvie…I didn't just imagine you had it did I…..TT.TT;

Posted at

Thank you guys! Lol i tend to be waayyy critical of myself, like all the time….and wait a minute, you had a different avatar yesterday! Or was that just my imagination…..and now it looks like you switched with another person….*is very confused by the changing 'passerby boy' avvie…I didn't just imagine you had it did I…..TT.TT;
he probably did but as everyone around here has, he has switched to be another person and that person is Kroatz. So if you see Kroatzie on the forums call him same and vice versa.

I swear they're doing this cause I started the monocle thing and now they need to give their revenge.

But I'll get my drawing in too late now so ignore my dibs of Salsa's…jninja's…request…

Mondenkind
Mondenkind
Posted at

That's okay because I love it! :3 *saved* Thanks for doing it for me.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Okay… who's doing what for who?

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

I want a crazy monkey on a motorcycle

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Salsa wanted himself in a spaceship, nobody's doing it yet.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Dibs.

Yes, I know it sucks. I tried 'inking' it a littke better but then I thought, meh.

My humble request is a character that looks like this:

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

A man with a squid for a head

I request a baby beating up a roider looking wrestler.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

sorry major busy last few days, it's coming today.

It is up now, enjoy.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.