Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Damn, I think mine is!!

Man, I can't believe I forgot to add that category this year! Nuts.
I wouldnt woory too much about it…I dont think theres that many comics in that category anyways…

lastcall
lastcall
Posted at

Today's the last day to vote! AAIIIIEEEEE!!!! ;)

Redemption
Redemption
Posted at

Today's the last day to vote! AAIIIIEEEEE!!!! ;)

Yikes, the time-zones always throw me out. I've got no idea what time the voting closes compared to my local time… can't be too far away now, surely?

Redemption
Redemption
Posted at

Thank you. I'll be able to look up the closing time now. :)

amanda
amanda
Posted at

The voting portal is now closed! Thanks so much to everyone who voted! We'll be tallying votes to determine our finalists in each category over the weekend.

Yay!

Posted at

Hey, I'm thinking about helping out with the ceremony. Has anyone called dibs on giving out the award for the best stick figure comic?

lastcall
lastcall
Posted at

Hey amanda, how will we know if we are in the running for finalist? Will you PQ us or something? If so, when should we expect a PQ (or have you done that already?) ;) Thanks!

By the way I sent you a PQ about a week ago asking to be a panelist/judge. Just double-checkin' to make sure you got it. ;)

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

Hey amanda, how will we know if we are in the running for finalist? Will you PQ us or something? If so, when should we expect a PQ (or have you done that already?) ;) Thanks!

By the way I sent you a PQ about a week ago asking to be a panelist/judge. Just double-checkin' to make sure you got it. ;)
We'll release the official list of nominees on Tuesday. Just waiting on a couple categories to be decided via tie-breaker.

lastcall
lastcall
Posted at

Thanks Satan :) Maybe I should try reading every once in a while… lol!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.