Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

pg 2 done…
you guys are fast, or too much time on your hands ^_-

Posted at

hmm… ill have to get a direct upload let me see if i can work something out..ill get back to you

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

about how much time do we have do we have left?

Posted at

about how much time do we have do we have left?

still got time…i want everyone's best on the comic.

Posted at

Uploaded and sent the link in a PQ :D

Oh, I'm assuming it's a BYOC* for creators, right?

*(buy your own copy)

got the files

lol
yea it's buy your own copies

Posted at

hey, uh, when are these due? I had a change of heart about my story, but I really like my new one so…!
but anyway, should I start freaking out about deadlines yet?

edit: just read back a few posts, and apparently I shouldn't freak out just yet.

I'm struggling with the name for the main character- I want something snooty (think along the lines of Druzilla) for one of those generic wicked stepsister chicks. I was thinking Vislaide as a horrifically made-up name that kind of means Ugly Face (visage laide)in french.

Any suggestions? Does Vislaide sound like a real name? can I get away with it?

elektro
elektro
Posted at

hey, uh, when are these due? I had a change of heart about my story, but I really like my new one so…!
but anyway, should I start freaking out about deadlines yet?

edit: just read back a few posts, and apparently I shouldn't freak out just yet.

I'm struggling with the name for the main character- I want something snooty (think along the lines of Druzilla) for one of those generic wicked stepsister chicks. I was thinking Vislaide as a horrifically made-up name that kind of means Ugly Face (visage laide)in french.

Any suggestions? Does Vislaide sound like a real name? can I get away with it?

If I can get away with Drannik, Lizzep, and Ojmiz as names, then Vislaide is no problem.

Posted at

hows everyone doing on their section?

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

yeah, i am man. sorry for the radio silence. was kinda overwhelmed there for a while but since i've got OZ takin the reigns on putrid for a few pages, i've been gettinh more work on this done. so no worries.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

how many people are we still waiting for. cuz if it's just me, then go ahead without me.

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

yeah uh….alt for me…

*runs away in shame*

Posted at

im gonna have to postpone this…
im in a complicated situation right now.
real life can suck

Posted at

The book is in a complicated situation, heh.

Am I the only one who finished the story? (other than Elektro who I guess is now part of the book considering Skullbie seems to have bailed on us, whenever it comes out). Because yeah, everyone's either missing or slow.

Ok, I think I'll take my story and start a book of short stories around it, you're still free to use it whenever you're ready to continue the project.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.