Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Mark
Mark
Posted at

I know it's late, but mind me joining in?

my emails mrmarktang@gmail.com

Corvin
Corvin
Posted at

wow, a solid 20? go Fusion.

when's the last time that happened?

Corvin

Posted at

1. Riku monstrokillsyou(at)yahoo.com X
2. Komradedave cooperde(at)adams.edu X
3. Nyx nyxetera(at)yahoo.com X
4. hat megapedestrian(at)gmail.com
5. Atomapple zach_the_hamster(at)yahoo.com
6. Magicklorelai magicklorelai(at)hotmail.com
7. Mecah shiva yashiro666nanakase(at)hotmail.com
8. Johan Tengue johan.tenge.x(at)gmail.com
9. Radec Radec414(at)yahoo.com
10.Playerone Nutkinman(at)gmail.com
11.Corvin alfaro_abraham_e(at)hotmail.com
12.Iagojester alsnelliott(at)hotmail.com
13.Zactheninja zacfreundt(at)gmail.com
14.Aeon ninthcard(at)hotmail.com
15.Aqua_ng shadow_striker(at)hotmail.co.uk
16. Paul pbdeberry(at)gmail.com
17. Glen acenoodles(at)hotmail.com
18. barwired whitepawedwolf(at)gmail.com
19.Tyrapendragon tyrapendragon(at)yahoo.com
20. Mark mrmarktang(at)gmail.com

OK, but 20 is the limit. It just gets too crazy with more than 20. When we get to number 10 or halfway, whichever comes first, I will start a thread for # 16.

hat
hat
Posted at

I think I'll have this done at the end of the week.

Posted at

Hey Hat, any update on when your panel will be done?

hat
hat
Posted at

I should have it done tomorrow (saturday)

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Shit. Something bad has happened.

Reply-To:bruce_r09@yahoo.it

To: dike@yahoo.com

Cc: monstrokillsyou@yahoo.com; cooperde@adams.edu; nyxetera@yahoo.com; megapedestrian@gmail.com; zach_the_hamster@yahoo.com; magicklorelai@hotmail.com; yashiro666nanakase@hotmail.com; johan.tenge.x@gmail.com; Radec414@yahoo.com; Nutkinman@gmail.com; alfaro_abraham_e@hotmail.com; alsnelliott@hotmail.com; zacfreundt@gmail.com; ninthcard@hotmail.com; shadow_striker@hotmail.co.uk; pbdeberry@gmail.com; acenoodles@hotmail.com; whitepawedwolf@gmail.com; tyrapendragon@yahoo.com; WASHINGTON@HOTMAIL.COM; ADAMS@HOTMAIL.COM; JEFFERSON@HOTMAIL.COM; MADISON@HOTMAIL.COM; MONROE@HOTMAIL.COM; JQADAMS@HOTMAIL.COM; JACKSON@HOTMAIL.COM; VANBUREN@HOTMAIL.COM; HARRISON@HOTMAIL.COM; TYLER@HOTMAIL.COM; POLK@HOTMAIL.COM

Subject: Treat confidentially!!!

DEAR SIR/MADAM:

MY PARTNERS AND I ARE ACTIVE MANAGEMENT OFFICIALS OF THE NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLUEM CORPORATION.

WE WOULD LIKE TO EMPLOY YOUR EFFORTS TO ACT AS THE RECEIVER/BENEFICIARY OF A CONTRACT SUM WORTH $34M. THE MONEY LEGALLY BELONGS TO US; BEING PROCEEDS FROM CONTRACT DEALS SECRETLY EXECUTED ON OUR BEHALF OVER THE YEARS.

OUR MASTERPLAN IS TO MAKE YOU THE CHIEF BENEFICIARY OF THIS FUND BY WAY OF ADVANCING YOU AS A CONTRACTOR TO WHOM THE CORPORATION IS INDEBTED, TO THE TUNE OF $34M.

THE BLUEPRINT IS 100% TESTED AND WORKABLE TO THE LETTER.
YOU WILL ONLY NEED TO BE IN CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE APEX BANK [VIA TELEPHONE, E-MAIL, & FAX] UNTIL THE MONEY IS REMITTED INTO ANY BANK ACCOUNT NORMINATED BY YOU.

WE HAVE AGREED TO OFFER YOU 10%($3.4M) FOR YOUR KIND ASSISTANCE. PLEASE GET BACK TO US FOR FULL DETAILS.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

ENGR. FUNSHO MOSES.K

——————————————————————————–

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
Llamadas a fijos y móviles desde 1 céntimo por minuto.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com Loading… No message is selected
Click any message to view it in the reading pane. Attachments, pictures, and links from unknown senders are blocked to help protect your privacy and safety.

Somebody has used our e-mail addresses and are sending junk mail.

Posted at

Is this in black and white or in colour? Either way, I'd like to contribute.

Posted at

Crap. Just read the citeria in the first thread. Do I NEED to have a comic or can my one panel still be contributed?

Email address is ferretshark@yahoo.ca

Corvin
Corvin
Posted at

Shit. Something bad has happened. Somebody has used our e-mail addresses and are sending junk mail.

well, that explains the sudden jump in spam my filter was getting.

Corvin

hat
hat
Posted at

Done, Sent.

Posted at

4. hat megapedestrian(at)gmail.com X
5. Atomapple zach_the_hamster(at)yahoo.com
6. Magicklorelai magicklorelai(at)hotmail.com
7. Mecah shiva yashiro666nanakase(at)hotmail.com
8. Johan Tengue johan.tenge.x(at)gmail.com
9. Radec Radec414(at)yahoo.com
10.Playerone Nutkinman(at)gmail.com
11.Corvin alfaro_abraham_e(at)hotmail.com
12.Iagojester alsnelliott(at)hotmail.com
13.Zactheninja zacfreundt(at)gmail.com
14.Aeon ninthcard(at)hotmail.com
15.Aqua_ng shadow_striker(at)hotmail.co.uk
16. Paul pbdeberry(at)gmail.com
17. Glen acenoodles(at)hotmail.com
18. barwired whitepawedwolf(at)gmail.com
19.Tyrapendragon tyrapendragon(at)yahoo.com
20. Mark mrmarktang(at)gmail.com

You don't need a comic, but I did limit it to 20 people just because otherwise it takes too long. I will be starting a list for Fusion 16 at once we reach number 10. You can be the first to sign up.

As for the spam, I guess that's one of the dangers of posting your e-mail on the internet where everyone can see it. I haven't noticed more spam than I usually get though.

barbwired
barbwired
Posted at

i also got junk mail. i thought it was just standard, than read this post and noticed i was having the same thing sent. i ALSO got a virus warning with it. be careful, everybody!

Mark
Mark
Posted at

Reply-To:bruce_r09@yahoo.it

To: dike@yahoo.com

Cc: monstrokillsyou@yahoo.com; cooperde@adams.edu; nyxetera@yahoo.com; megapedestrian@gmail.com; zach_the_hamster@yahoo.com; magicklorelai@hotmail.com; yashiro666nanakase@hotmail.com; johan.tenge.x@gmail.com; Radec414@yahoo.com; Nutkinman@gmail.com; alfaro_abraham_e@hotmail.com; alsnelliott@hotmail.com; zacfreundt@gmail.com; ninthcard@hotmail.com; shadow_striker@hotmail.co.uk; pbdeberry@gmail.com; acenoodles@hotmail.com; whitepawedwolf@gmail.com; tyrapendragon@yahoo.com; WASHINGTON@HOTMAIL.COM; ADAMS@HOTMAIL.COM; JEFFERSON@HOTMAIL.COM; MADISON@HOTMAIL.COM; MONROE@HOTMAIL.COM; JQADAMS@HOTMAIL.COM; JACKSON@HOTMAIL.COM; VANBUREN@HOTMAIL.COM; HARRISON@HOTMAIL.COM; TYLER@HOTMAIL.COM; POLK@HOTMAIL.COM

Subject: Treat confidentially!!!

DEAR SIR/MADAM:

MY PARTNERS AND I ARE ACTIVE MANAGEMENT OFFICIALS OF THE NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLUEM CORPORATION.

WE WOULD LIKE TO EMPLOY YOUR EFFORTS TO ACT AS THE RECEIVER/BENEFICIARY OF A CONTRACT SUM WORTH $34M. THE MONEY LEGALLY BELONGS TO US; BEING PROCEEDS FROM CONTRACT DEALS SECRETLY EXECUTED ON OUR BEHALF OVER THE YEARS.

OUR MASTERPLAN IS TO MAKE YOU THE CHIEF BENEFICIARY OF THIS FUND BY WAY OF ADVANCING YOU AS A CONTRACTOR TO WHOM THE CORPORATION IS INDEBTED, TO THE TUNE OF $34M.

THE BLUEPRINT IS 100% TESTED AND WORKABLE TO THE LETTER.
YOU WILL ONLY NEED TO BE IN CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE APEX BANK [VIA TELEPHONE, E-MAIL, & FAX] UNTIL THE MONEY IS REMITTED INTO ANY BANK ACCOUNT NORMINATED BY YOU.

WE HAVE AGREED TO OFFER YOU 10%($3.4M) FOR YOUR KIND ASSISTANCE. PLEASE GET BACK TO US FOR FULL DETAILS.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

ENGR. FUNSHO MOSES.K

——————————————————————————–

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
Llamadas a fijos y móviles desde 1 céntimo por minuto.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com Loading… No message is selected
Click any message to view it in the reading pane. Attachments, pictures, and links from unknown senders are blocked to help protect your privacy and safety.

Somebody has used our e-mail addresses and are sending junk mail.

Whaddya mean junk mail? It means you're a 3.4 millionaire

Posted at

lol horray! wez 1 3.4 mil!!! horrayz!!!!! Don't trust anything with the word Nigeria in it.

Posted at

You should just skip me I can't use the internet for a while due to technical problems. We're shutting it down now.

Posted at

4. hat megapedestrian(at)gmail.com X
5. Magicklorelai magicklorelai(at)hotmail.com
6. Mecah shiva yashiro666nanakase(at)hotmail.com
7. Johan Tengue johan.tenge.x(at)gmail.com
8. Radec Radec414(at)yahoo.com
9.Playerone Nutkinman(at)gmail.com
10.Corvin alfaro_abraham_e(at)hotmail.com
11.Iagojester alsnelliott(at)hotmail.com
12.Zactheninja zacfreundt(at)gmail.com
13.Aeon ninthcard(at)hotmail.com
14.Aqua_ng shadow_striker(at)hotmail.co.uk
15. Paul pbdeberry(at)gmail.com
16. Glen acenoodles(at)hotmail.com
17. barwired whitepawedwolf(at)gmail.com
18.Tyrapendragon tyrapendragon(at)yahoo.com
19. Mark mrmarktang(at)gmail.com

I took you off since it sounds like you won't be able to do it for quite a while.
You don't need a comic, but I did limit it to 20 people just because otherwise it takes too long. I will be starting a list for Fusion 16 at once we reach number 10. You can be the first to sign up.

As for the spam, I guess that's one of the dangers of posting your e-mail on the internet where everyone can see it. I haven't noticed more spam than I usually get though.

Posted at

O.o; If I'm next, I need to be sent the panel…I don't have it as of the time of this post.

Posted at

I sent it to you yesterday and then tried again this morning. Please let me know if you still don't have it.

Posted at

I got it just today.O.o No idea why it took so long, but now I have two copies of it in my mailbox. Something's a little buggy here. Sorry for allt he delay though!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.