Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Heya persons. I'm looking for some small time cameos for Drunk Duck High.

http://www.drunkduck.com/Drunk_Duck_High/index.php

Not HUGE parts but also not teeny tiny parts. Basically some people that you'll see walking around the school every once and a while and sometimes they'll get to scream or say something, like:
'Hey, did you study for the test in Inking class?'
'No, I totally forgot!'
'RUN! THE BITS ARE COMING!! THE BITS ARE COMING!!!!!!'

y'know, something like that.
So if you're interested in getting yourself or your character out there I'll be needing a full-body picture of your character as well as a description of their personality. You can even submit yourself, but not as a comic character, only as an artist/writer. Specify which you'll be submiting(whether they're an antagonist or a protagonist, villain or hero, comic relief, artist, writer, etc.), whether they have any special abilities or not(fly, telekenesis, super strength, etc.), whether they're prone to anything random or unexpected(teleporting, transformations, random spaztic phrases, etc.), and whether they have any huge secrets or something that I can work into the big finale at the end of the comic.

Also, I WILL NOT accept fan characters. Nope. Sorry to anyone that does sprite and/or fan comics. I will not use your characters. I will use sprite characters if they are original, but if they are directly based off of, and/look very similar to Sonic the Hedgehog, someone from Final Fantasy or Pokemon, then I will virtually kick you in the nuts(unless you're a girl, then you get a titty twister).
XD

So, either post the information about your character here or PQ me with it(which might actually be easier).
I need a few more characters ASAP for the current chapter of DDH, and then I start on the bit stuff with TD HIGH. The WAR!

- EB

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

I would give a character from Pancakes (Nana, probably), but since Pancakes is already a character, I feel like I should let other DDers get in on some action.

Vakanai
Vakanai
Posted at

You can use Devil Squid, just let people know where he comes from.

So if you're interested in getting yourself or your character out there I'll be needing a full-body picture of your character
http://www.drunkduck.com/Devil_Squid_Adventures/index.php?p=535605
I can't draw, so what you see is best I can make him. He wears a mask, trench coat, blue jeans, shoes, gray shirt, and he's just a little tall.

as well as a description of their personality.
He's kind of witty and tries his hand at verbal wordplay, with varying degrees of success. He likes milk and pie. He's slow to anger, and always keeps a level head. He likes to joke around a bit, but never to the point of being too silly. He likes watching things explode, just so long as it isn't a threat.

Specify which you'll be submiting(whether they're an antagonist or a protagonist, villain or hero, comic relief, artist, writer, etc.)
Protagonist and hero.

, whether they have any special abilities or not(fly, telekenesis, super strength, etc.),
He can shoot out ink to blind people or trip them, he can stick to walls, he's tough, and that's about it for now.

whether they're prone to anything random or unexpected(teleporting, transformations, random spaztic phrases, etc.),
He has money troubles. Does that count?
and whether they have any huge secrets or something that I can work into the big finale at the end of the comic.
Nope, not beyond the usual superhero secret identity thing.

He may eventually learn to grow tentacles. Still playing around with that idea, trying to make it non-Doc Ocky.

Not sure if you can use a (admittedly underpowered) superhero in a highschool comic, but there ya go.

If you still need more characters, I could also submit the supervillain Jetter.

Posted at

please use this character:wight skin,black hair in a mess,gold glasses,gray backpack for little robots,blue shirt that says smart nerd,and green shorts.Name:Vortren.

Posted at

sorry,didn't put the other stuff:nerdy and can tell you any thing of a plot,so he's a great way to get plot out of the way,antagonist,super mind power so he can tell what you are thinking and mve stuff with his mind,must build something at least once a day or will get sick,no one knows where he gets his parts.

Posted at

I can't draw, but I can write out a description of myself.

What appears to be a vile spawn of fiendish origin enters the room, his long thick tail swishing back and forth. Rusty brown horns twist up from his skull, seemingly meant for butting heads, yellow/gold eyes pulsate with an electric force. Robes the color of the woods cover his body, but the hood never seems to stay on his head. He carries a staff adorned with runes and topped with a lightning bolt, it momentarily flickers when he is irritated. His hair is the color of dried blood, skin not much better. He lifts his head, smiles slightly and nods in Greeting.

"Hello, I am Goumranthrandar, a tiefling (Look it up). I am a wizard by trade and an alchemist by hobby, who might you be?"

(Goum tends to be courteous much of the time, friendly to those willing to look past his, err, heritage, and generally curious. When faced with a problem thunder and lightning tend to be his answer, unless it happens to be an arcane puzzle or a runic code. He is loyal to those he calls friend, and indifferent to those not.)

Heres a couple of good examples, his tail sticks out about four feet:
http://m303.photobucket.com/image/tiefling/jayjian/Tiefling.jpg.html?src=www&o=19

http://m114.photobucket.com/image/tiefling/Salsero87_2006/tiefling.jpg.html?src=www&o=8

dcole
dcole
Posted at

You can always use my guy, Dan from Carbon and Space!

Dan is a comic geek. I think that much is clear. He's recently driven his girlfriend nuts with his commentary on DC canon, deaths, and rebirths to the point where she forced him to make new friends.

Dan is a nice guy. A bit erratic, goofy even… okay, sometimes he's just plain nuts.

Really, he's an outlet for me personally. He does everything I want to do. No work, no school - just him, his comics, his girl, and his pet dinosaur.

Posted at

Posted at

OK gang!

ATTACK!

Let the rivers run red with cherry bombed toilet water!

Leave no wrist un-indian-burned!

Deal out the wedgies that will be felt around the world!

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

Td high is sssoooo hot. i mean it makes dd high look like a ninny ninny beach boy who needs sand kicked in his face.go cry to yer sister,yer blue eyes n tears wont save ya this time. we'll kick yer dog and make fun of yer mom!then while yer at work we'll come in and wipe our asses all over yer pillow and pee in yer toilet tank.we'll make sure ya get nothing but roadkill pets for christmas,birthdays, and bahrmitvahs.we'll send tip offs to America's most wanted convicting you and then steal yer girlfriend just to knock her up before prom and then leave! 's right, YER IN THE STEW NOW!

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

TD HIGH IS RIDICULOUSLY AWESOME AND DD HIGH IS TOTALLY NOT.

ALSO, YOUR MOM.

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

OH GOD THE PAIN, THE MISERY, OH GOD, OH GOD. I AM IN SO MUCH VIRTUAL PAIN.

Dragonizer
Dragonizer
Posted at

That, Bocaj, could be cured with some delicious S'mores. Unfortunately, DD High is silly and does not have the necessary supplies in which to make the lovely fire required to make said S'mores. This is because TD High steals all of your silly school banners. They add flavor to the flames, honest!

…Uuuuh. TD HEYE RUELS LOL

Orange
Orange
Posted at

why yes it does :0
-throws rock-

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

-throws rock-

Posted at

Well Bocaj. That largely depends on whether or not Jack Black lets you in to begin with.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I have a riddle for you.
What ends in high, begins in DD, sucks really bad, is full of losers (who also suck really bad) and just generally sucks?

TD hig–Wait…That's not how it goes.

DD high! Yeah! You all suck.
You suck harder than a homosexual Kirby that just swallowed a vacuum cleaner, whilst he was playing a game of kirby. That's how much you all suck!

Also your stench is worse than…Uhh…A Kirby that smells really bad.

In conclusion, I offer you all this.

DD high sucks.

Posted at

The irony is that we're attacking/hijacking a dead thread.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

The irony is that we're attacking/hijacking a dead thread.
Well, to be fair The attack was planned a while ago when it wasn't (as) dead, but Renga took his time. Not that it matters, as DD high sucks.

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

You guys and your silly high school drama.

So silly.

warefish
warefish
Posted at

Oh and DD high sucks!

And, and, and…

YOU'RE GOING DOWN IN FIGHTSPLOSION BOCAJ!!!

-sorryididn'tmeantohurtyourfeelings!!

Wills42
Wills42
Posted at

FOR NARNIAAA!!! I mean.. TOP DRAWER HIGH!!!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.