Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
anystar
anystar
Posted at

Haha, sorry Tater :3 That guy playing Barret is a police officer now, so I can't give out his contact information XD I don't think he'd want me to anyways *snort*

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Oh and theres a sized down pic of me since the last one was so damm humongous (in reference to file size, I'm always sexy)

[pic here]

Mark, I want you to be my cousin now.

Posted at

dude, i thought you were some 35 yr old man…

13 maybe?

I'll have you know that I am 16 full years of age. What I really wanna know is, what in the world made you think that I was 35? My 'mature' posting? My mad art skills (a matter of perception)? Or was it just my Avatar?

Definately none of those.

It was probably the bad aftertaste you leave. You, sir, have a bad aftertaste of a 35-year-old man.

Congradulations.

I didn't taste him, so i dunno aobut that

Mimarin
Mimarin
Posted at

:O how old are you??
18 years of age, that's the oldest i've been.

wow, you're cuter than I thought you'd be. (But I was expecting overweight for some reason) 10 points!
Overweight…no. rather the opposite actually.

Posted at

wow, you're cuter than I thought you'd be. (But I was expecting overweight for some reason) 10 points!

you're eighteen?! No offense meant, but I thought you were younger than that. Judging just by your picture.

Posted at

i thought you were 15 or something. go figure..

Inkmonkey
Inkmonkey
Posted at

Nice pics, anystar. YOu make a great Tifa.

Posted at

And me and my friend Laney as Yuffie and Tifa.

I agree with inky there.
do you have a higher res pic I can photomanipulate?

Posted at

Oh, a real photo of me:

I don't have a digital camera, so I stuck my head in the scanner. You can sorta see me.

LOL

Knuckles
Knuckles
Posted at

LMAO there's no cute guys my age XD

and yeah, I gotta agree, you look like the guy from Boondocks :O Cosplay time??

Posted at

LMAO there's no cute guys my age XD

…and with (I'm guessing) an accent, no less!

so how old would you be, knuckles?

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

I wish I had long hair that flows like some sort of descriptive imagery that I care not describe right now.

All I have are bangs.

Posted at

This is the face that wins staring contests…

I seriously can scare small children with this face…

…dangit…

Started playing with my webcam after getting out of the shower just now o_O

anystar
anystar
Posted at

Nice pics, anystar. YOu make a great Tifa.
Thanks :D I got rid of that costume now (zomg two years old D:) But I've been working ona Setsuka costume for Soul Calibur III for next AWA (september 07). It's about the only con I go to. XD

I agree with inky there.
do you have a higher res pic I can photomanipulate?
unfortunately, no. XD I got the pictures from risingsun.net, they're nice, but probably not big enough for a manip.they're a little bigger than what I put up here, though. They should be in the Anime Weekend Atlanta gallery on risingsun.net.

Mimarin
Mimarin
Posted at

you're eighteen?! No offense meant, but I thought you were younger than that. Judging just by your picture.
they ALL say that, I have to carry 3 types of ID whenever I want to do anything.

Posted at

I could have sworn I posted a pic of myself a while ago. Anyway, I finally found one that looks decent. It's from my recent vacation. Half of that hair is gone now. It's much shorter.

And yes, I have a receding hairline at age 18.

Jeezum, you're eighteen? Thank god this isn't a "guess people's ages" forum. I would phail.

But whenever I read a post by you I always imagine you as Jack Nicholson anyway.

lefarce
lefarce
Posted at

"she can't HANDLE the truth!"

Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

Posted at

All I have are bangs.

…you mean a bowl cut?

Posted at

"she can't HANDLE the truth!"

Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

if you wrote that out of the top of your head without looking at the script of the movie, you are a freak!

Posted at

I am actually immune to photography. It's my mutant X ability.

If the world ended tomorrow there'd be nothing left of me except my comic, and like 2 group photos I blunk in

Posted at

I am actually immune to photography. It's my mutant X ability.

If the world ended tomorrow there'd be nothing left of me except my comic, and like 2 group photos I blunk in

your soul will be safe then

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

All I have are bangs.

…you mean a bowl cut?

Not really, it's all down in the front all a spiked in the back.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.