Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

o_o

Posted at

img

o_o

this reminds me of those websites where they tell you to look closely at a picture for something and then BAM! a big screaming face comes out of nowhere

Posted at

I need to use Fireworks to mess with that picture and give myself red glowing eyes >:D

glenoneill
glenoneill
Posted at

I'm the one in the red shirt.

…not really.

You sure you're not one of the hasidic jews trying to check their bags?

glenoneill
glenoneill
Posted at

Don't Mean to Double Post But….. finally caved and got a photobucket account and…

Ninja Strike Glen!

Candace(my better more evil half) and I

Posted at

I'm the one in the red shirt.

…not really.

You sure you're not one of the hasidic jews trying to check their bags?

heh, now I'm just gone. :p

picture deleted FOREVER.

Posted at

I do enjoy how this came out. I'm sure everyone here with some sort of photoshop knowledge knows how I worked this picture, but I still think it's nifty looking. Anyway…that's me. again.

Rich
Rich
Posted at

Revolvers take too long to reload. Go get yourself an automatic. And maybe a real gun instead of a Photoshop one.

Posted at

Nah nah, automatics just don't have the same class and style as revolvers. Revolvers are hawt. I do want a gun, just for display, like my many many swords. I was actually holding a candle though.

Posted at

revolver's got style.
it has a cool sound when you reload.

Rich
Rich
Posted at

revolver's got style.

Style means nothing in a firefight. While you are busy reloading, the dude slides a new clip into his semi-auto and puts a shot in your head. See? Function over badassedness.

Posted at

hey generic are you going to a firefight anytime soon?

Posted at

Nah, there was a rumble tonight, but we just used our switchblades. I just like to stike poses with guns.

Inkmonkey
Inkmonkey
Posted at

revolver's got style.

Style means nothing in a firefight. While you are busy reloading, the dude slides a new clip into his semi-auto and puts a shot in your head. See? Function over badassedness.

Oh, God… you sound just like those jackasses I met in a knife store while buying a sword. Kept going on and on about how a gun would be so much more useful, etc. "I'm gonna hang it on a wall, you jackass! It doesn't matter how freakin' functional the damn thing is".

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Oh, God… you sound just like those jackasses I met in a knife store while buying a sword. Kept going on and on about how a gun would be so much more useful, etc. "I'm gonna hang it on a wall, you jackass! It doesn't matter how freakin' functional the damn thing is".
You should've stabbed him in the dick.

Posted at

Me in all of my sexy photo-edited glory :D

Lying on a park bench :O

Yup, there I am. Oh, and easy guys. I'm fourteen :O

Posted at

nice pics!
did you use ps to blur them?

Posted at

Err, I don't have photoshop. I got paint shop pro ^^ And I photoedited them a teensy bit ^^;;;

GotM
GotM
Posted at

Just a random photo of me eating a Pirouette cookie. My contacts made my eyes very light sensitive at first, so I had to wear those sunglasses most of the time when I got them in.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.