Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Drunk Duck Secret Santa 2008--The Gift Thread

Posted at

Awesome. That leaves only Tantz's work for n_y_japlander and she said tomorrow she'll try and get it done.

Just knowing that someone is working on it makes me feel better!!!
(^U^) Not to mention mustove saved the best for last!!!! LOL!!!

Looking forward to it!

Posted at

WOOHOO! THAT'S GREAT!
It's the most amazing thing that ever exsisted! It's nothing short of wonderful! n.n *HUG*
I would really adore a gigantic psd file!
And I don't have the fanart page to my comic up yet, but I wanna ask permission to put the picture up in there when I do!
You made my christmas!~ And my new years!
Also, sorry about killing you off? O_o

Eh… hehehe… well being as I'm dead it doesn't matter because I no longer own the rights? ;-)

LOL. No seriously. Go ahead. It's yours, all yours. Use it to make money or slay your neighbor… but you can't use it to take over the world. I'm already trying to do that with artwork of my own.

Your bigger file is on it's way.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

BlkKnight (and all your elves… like Amanda :) Thanks for your work on this.. it was fun. You rock!!

Posted at

Here is n_y_japlander's Secret "Have a Nice Day" Gift.

Yea!!!!!!

Thank you so much!!! I love it!!!

Going up on my comic page come Monday!!!

Corey

darrell
darrell
Posted at

Just wanted to say thanks to BlkKnight and everyone who helped out doing the DWC and whatever else. Secret Santa is always my favourite community project. Great job everyone!

MrRiot
MrRiot
Posted at

this just happened. Finally had my scanner. I was attempting to draw in the style of mrRiot+a little x-mas fun…and realized I really cant do it haha. Backgrounds are never my strong point, but I hope you got a chuckled out of it. He wanted his main character at a bar, so there yah go.

http://www.johnsonjokes.com/blogloads/secretsanta%20copy.jpg

That's awesome! Thank you!

And here's my Oh-so-freaking-late one for odysseus55!

I know, it's almost 3 months late. I suck. In my defense, FedEx REALLY won't come to R'lyeh.

-Riot!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.