Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Drunk Duck Secret Santa 2009 -- Submission Display Thread

ERasER
ERasER
Posted at

This is a christmas picture for Wierdwolfoflondon who wanted any characters from his comics, so I picked Bored by the Bus-stop (Sorry if the colorings off, I was pretty much guessing here) and apologies for the lateness of this too

Posted at

Two weeks ago: "Hey! A new comment! Wait a sec, isn't this guy participating in the secret santa program? I wonder…nah, why jump to conclusions?"

Anyway, thanks, man! And don't worry about the colors. It's my own fault for not putting up a colored title page yet! Eh, maybe I'll do it next year!

ERasER
ERasER
Posted at

Two weeks ago: "Hey! A new comment! Wait a sec, isn't this guy participating in the secret santa program? I wonder…nah, why jump to conclusions?"
Well I had to read the comic before drawing it ^^ (Just didn't get around to it right away lol)

jgib99
jgib99
Posted at

Thank you BffSatan!! I absolutely loved the pic. Great job.

Here is the request from Aero Gorath. Who asked for anything involving any of the characters from Dead Men Tell No Tales. So here's a pic of Mr. Giff and Ms. Kai.

Posted at

Thank you BffSatan!! I absolutely loved the pic. Great job.

Here is the request from Aero Gorath. Who asked for anything involving any of the characters from Dead Men Tell No Tales. So here's a pic of Mr. Giff and Ms. Kai.

This is EFFING AMAZING =D Mr. Giff looks especially epic. Thank you!

johlin
johlin
Posted at

CQB: That's just awesome! Love the coloring!

Posted at

ERasER wanted "I'd like to see a secret Santa draw any of my characters from Mystery of the Golden Edge."

ERasER
ERasER
Posted at

That's pretty cool, thanks ^^ - I shall treasure it always

Posted at

That's pretty cool, thanks ^^ - I shall treasure it always
I'm glad you like it XD

Lemniskate
Lemniskate
Posted at

Got a DWC this year, it's Blkknight. His wish:
"Some of my characters from Crossing Death celebrating the "Winter Gift-Giving Festival." Traditional Earth holidays don't exist in my comic so try to be aware of that."

So.
The tradition is: everyone places a fir twig around a candle of Heidris, the creation goddess, then someone lights the candle, then presents are exchanged.
I guess some characters are out of character… especially Villa who is giving Serra (who turns into a mermaid when in contact with water) flippers.

Sorry if the colours aren't right, I'm not at home right now and there were some problems. I'll send it in better quality again next year when I'm home again.

Thanks Blkknight for managing the Secret Santa! (I hope this year's present beats last year's :) )

Bigger version here

darrell
darrell
Posted at

Just wanted to say thank you to BlkKnight for organizing the Secret Santa this year. It's my favourite community project and I look forward to it every year. So thank you!

Posted at

Just wanted to say thank you to BlkKnight for organizing the Secret Santa this year. It's my favourite community project and I look forward to it every year. So thank you!
Seconded!

BlkKnight
BlkKnight
Posted at

@Lemniskate: Actually, Vilia would do something like that to Serra as a joke. I do like Reg getting jealous of the bubblecap teapot.

Anyway, this was a very successful Secret Santa, and everyone enjoyed it as it's one of my favorite community projects as well. Everything willing, I'll do it again next year…or maybe if anyone would like I could also organize a "Summer Santa" next year. Field your opinions.

Posted at

thanks warsprite, i finally caught up with this :D

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Ah, I love BK's gift, Lemni - totally cool, and now I want a bubblecap teapot XD

Also, Summer Santa? I'd totally be down for it.

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

This is my gift for bffsatan, he asked for something cool with robots sharks and bears, sorry i had to change it to singular rather than plural, somehow i didn't like how i drew all the bear hordes.
That is awesome, thankyou, I don't mind that there is only one of each.
This is pretty awesome.

Lemniskate
Lemniskate
Posted at

Here's the promised one in better quality:

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.