Moonlight meanderer
rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

this is for catya. have a good holiday!

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Seiko, hoping for a romance, holds her good luck charm. I'm betting Usedbooks can identify it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy Christmas, Usedbooks!

darrell
darrell
Posted at

This one is for Salsa and it's holiday themed nose art. I don't know much about nose art so I took some liberties, hope you like it.

And a version with some red thrown in there.

alejkhan
alejkhan
Posted at

TO: AndreaC

Happy Holidays!

Syas
Syas
Posted at

For Ayesinback.

I herd u liek cats. :3

Posted at

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year, Foxy_Kitty_Girl !

She asked for a picture of a Greek or Egyptian goddess dressed up or decorating for Christmas. A tricky task indeed. Fortunately, I remembered my last visit to the Louvre in Paris where this marble beauty resides, and I started wondering what she would look like if someone decorated her…
Hope you like it!

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

For Ayesinback.

I herd u liek cats. :3

Hi Syas.

You heard right. Thank you! — she's beautiful. Happy Christmas

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

Seiko, hoping for a romance, holds her good luck charm. I'm betting Usedbooks can identify it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy Christmas, Usedbooks!
Aw. Thanks. ^_^

Janen
Janen
Posted at

Here you go pastel, I had such a blast drawing evil alien teddy bears that I decided to do two drawings instead of just one. Hope you like them, happy holidays!

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Here you go, AQua_ng. I'm not sure this is what you meant, but I took this interpretation and ran with it. I hope you like it.
That was exactly what I was getting at. You've pleased me greatly, thanks! :D

pastel
pastel
Posted at

Here you go pastel, I had such a blast drawing evil alien teddy bears that I decided to do two drawings instead of just one. Hope you like them, happy holidays!

Aww, I love it :D <3

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

Merry Christmas demontales :)

demontales
demontales
Posted at

To RazorD9, who requested his character Cedrick the Burning Lord. Merry Xmas!

Merry Christmas demontales

Holy crap! Thanks! I love it, and I was completely forgetting I was going to get something too XD Merry Christmas to you too!

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

I'd like fanart for my character please. her name is Pinky, this is her comic: http://www.drunkduck.com/Pinky_TA/
In the spirit of the season and political correctness, Merry Happy!

As an added bonus you can see the original sketch as well, to prove that I'm not a lazy sod.

Doing a Secret Santa for an Admin as an Mod is like attending your boss's birthday.

RazorD9
RazorD9
Posted at

A very Merry Christmas to WeirdWolfofLondon, who asked for something involving his characters, so here we have Zero with secnd thoughts on playing holiday music in the shop and Virgil digging the holiday tunes.

To RazorD9, who requested his character Cedrick the Burning Lord. Merry Xmas!

Oh wow! I love it! Cookies are the best things to give someone, especially irregularly large ones!

Posted at

for darrell of devine leap :D wasnt certain of the colors, but figured you'd appreciate the sword. happy holidays!

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

is he compensating for something?

darrell
darrell
Posted at

Thanks ghostrunner, that's awesome! And to be honest, I haven't worked out the colours for Khume. I thought about it but decided to leave it to the readers to decide (if they wanted to). So I love seeing what you came up with.

And to Genejoke, yes, yes he is. :)

Posted at

RazorD9-I approve! I couldn't stop staring at it for the darndest time! The "rocko" shirt's a nice touch!(That's the second time somebody associated that show with my work! Never ceases to amaze me!)

Just one nitpick: Around winter solstice, this is the song Virgil plays nonstop: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Qt2zuMLi44

No, it has nothing to do with christmas, but that's Virgil for ya!

ErrePi
ErrePi
Posted at

For Abt_Nihil! He wanted a picture of a character from any of his comic. So here's Bombshell from his comic… BOMBSHELL.

I'm not well versed in the art of drawing the busty ladies but I tried my best. I hope you like it!

Syas
Syas
Posted at

Happy nondenominational holiday, syas!

LOL! I CAN NOT even tell you how awesome this is. =D Thank you SO SO SO much!!!

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

For Abt_Nihil! He wanted a picture of a character from any of his comic. So here's Bombshell from his comic… BOMBSHELL.
I'm not well versed in the art of drawing the busty ladies but I tried my best. I hope you like it!
She looks absolutely adorable in your style! Thank you very much!

Posted at

LOL! I CAN NOT even tell you how awesome this is. =D Thank you SO SO SO much!!!
You're quite welcome! I had fun drawing it. Your comic is amazing, and I'm about to fav it.

Sameth
Sameth
Posted at

This is for Supermathsbeaver. How you enjoy!

I'm not sure if your character is delivering or stealing. I'll leave that up to you.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.