Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Mitaukano
Mitaukano
Posted at

If this is an acceptable request, maybe characters from my comic celebrating the holidays with characters from the Santa's comic.

Happy Holiday's to Steampunkish! Hope you enjoy this!

Posted at

I'd request any one of the characters from my strip (Character Development) in a Xmas theme/outfit, and the rest up to you.
I decided to do a sketch on Christmas 'theme' instead of 'outfit', and done your characters in anime-chibi-fied form. I hope you like it! =D
From left(apart from Santa n Rudolf n Girl A): The Elf Ranger, The Halfling Thief, The Mage, The Cleric, The Bard, The Paladin and last but not least, The Barbarian.

Happy holidays for you and your family. God Bless. =D

Posted at

JazylH: This is such a cute pic, thank you so much! :D Have a nice holiday.

Posted at

freaking awesome!! :D

Merry Christmas ghostrunner!

Enjoy!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I'd like fanart for my character please. her name is Pinky, this is her comic: http://www.drunkduck.com/Pinky_TA/
In the spirit of the season and political correctness, Merry Happy!

As an added bonus you can see the original sketch as well, to prove that I'm not a lazy sod.

Doing a Secret Santa for an Admin as an Mod is like attending your boss's birthday.
Ha! Brilliant! Thanks for that spangmunkee ;)
May the spirit of Taterkain be with you.
Magnificent!

———————————

OK, My Secret Santa:
Niccea

Christmas Avatar Art

(Don't tell her)

It's a multi mix and match avi kit in hi rez! Including Christmas accessories!!!!
And much more besides… Hopefully she gets back to my PQ so I can send her the rest of the stuff.
Skoolmunkee gave me the idea :)

This is an example of some of the combinations.

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

I don't really care what they do for mine (though it has to contain at least a little bit of craziness)
Merry Christmas, blindsk! (This may be more random than crazy though :D)

Posted at

Any character from any of my comics in a skimpy sexy santa outfit.
I decided to draw Vicky from Malefic. If you click it, you can see my initial lineart, which has different problems! Although I still need lots of practice with anatomy, I hope it's acceptable to you. Merry Christmas~

Also, I promised someone that I would include this thing >_>;

alejkhan
alejkhan
Posted at

To Alejkhan:

She towers over the mighty pine! Thanks so much for the super cute drawing!

Posted at

Merry Christmas Ochitsukanai! I won't apologise for the pun although my sister threatened to shoot me :)

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Any character from any of my comics in a skimpy sexy santa outfit.
I decided to draw Vicky from Malefic. If you click it, you can see my initial lineart, which has different problems! Although I still need lots of practice with anatomy, I hope it's acceptable to you. Merry Christmas~

Also, I promised someone that I would include this thing >_>;

That's awesome, although I was half expecting to see Dan in drag.

Gunwallace
Gunwallace
Posted at

I decided to do a sketch on Christmas 'theme' instead of 'outfit', and done your characters in anime-chibi-fied form. I hope you like it! =D
Loved it! Wonderful art. So nice to see drawn versions of the Playmobil, and done in such a clever, thoughtful way. Thank you very, very much.

Have a wonderful holiday.

pinkbatmax
pinkbatmax
Posted at

To Alejkhan:

She towers over the mighty pine! Thanks so much for the super cute drawing!

Aw, I was thinking a small tree, like in the Charlie Brown Christmas Special, but I guess giant Lola works too…… ;')

Posted at

That's awesome, although I was half expecting to see Dan in drag.
Ehehehe, I won't say it wasn't suggested and I didn't think about it, but then I was all "The point of Christmas really isn't to hilariously give someone what they probably didn't want so I'm gonna play it straight!"
I won't apologise for the pun
AND WHY WOULD YOU?

Hahaha, thanks again. It's really well-drawn, too :D

blindsk
blindsk
Posted at

Thanks! Love his angry expression.

I'm glad you liked it! I had a lot of fun working with that expression, even though he rarely uses it in your comic!

I don't really care what they do for mine (though it has to contain at least a little bit of craziness)
Merry Christmas, blindsk! (This may be more random than crazy though :D)

This is awesome! I was hoping that my request would allow whomever was given me to exercise their own creative liberties as much as possible, and you certainly didn't disappoint! I love this! Thank you so much. :)

Sameth
Sameth
Posted at

*Sniffs.* My Secret Santa hasn't delivered yet. :-/

Posted at

Better late then never. I hope >.>

Merry (Belated) Christmas, Reashi~

(Click for a slightly larger version)

And happy holidays to everyone else for that matter.

Also, Mitaukano: That's super awesome :D Thank you!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I would like to take a moment to apologize to the person I'm Santaing for. I haven't had the time to get it inked yet. (I can only do art when my fiance is away. And he is asleep in my "studio" right now.) I promise it will be done tomorrow. (And no one else will be branded as deadbeats until then.)

JazylH
JazylH
Posted at

This is my gift to JazylH, a sketch of one of the Viper Twins from his comic Beast Legion.

I know we spoke via PM & I'm sorry for the late reply, This is one of the best Holiday gift arts I've ever received. Thanks for your effort!

ErrePi
ErrePi
Posted at

Um. I want a one page comic where at the end two character high five. No violence!

For me doing a comic without violence is like Michael bay doing a film without explosions or sunsets. Still I gave it a shot.
http://www.drunkduck.com/Genejokes_scrap_book/gfx/secretsantagiftl.jpg

Oh, man! I'm sorry I'm replying so late! I completely forgot! Thank you so much. Haha. I just had to put in that stipulation.

Oh, man. 3-D huh? Considering my 3-D class was merely a humbling excersize for me I can't help but be in awe of your work.

Thank you.

Reashi
Reashi
Posted at

Better late then never. I hope >.>

Merry (Belated) Christmas, Reashi~

(insert awesometastic girl image here!)

And happy holidays to everyone else for that matter.

Also, Mitaukano: That's super awesome :D Thank you!

Totally Rad man, it looks great. : D

Sameth
Sameth
Posted at

Man, this sucks. I feel totally left out now because my person hasn't come through yet. I don't mean to be mean about it, but it really does suck seeing everyone else get theirs and not getting one.

So whoever got mine, HURRY UP!!! Doesn't even have to be good. Just hurry up.

Sorry…I'm not mad, just disappointed.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.