Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Gunwallace
Gunwallace
Posted at

ayesinback wrote:
Holy quacks!  30 pages?  I can only guess what you kiwi types might do 24/7.
I've sent you a PQ (but since there's no notification for them I thought I'd better tell you here). Right now we kiwi types are being bombarded by the Rugby World Cup in all it's glory. No wonder I have a comic where rugby players are slaughtered in horrible ways …

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Gunwallace wrote:
ayesinback wrote:
Holy quacks!  30 pages?  I can only guess what you kiwi types might do 24/7. 

I've sent you a PQ (but since there's no notification for them I thought I'd better tell you here). Right now we kiwi types are being bombarded by the Rugby World Cup in all it's glory. No wonder I have a comic where rugby players are slaughtered in horrible ways …
meh - still haven't received your PQ aside from the nonfunctioning PQ notification.

so.  rugby.   because of this thread title, I'm seeing one team of very tough quails taking on the other team of larger but inebriated ducks . . .  not pretty, man.  not pretty

VegaX
VegaX
Posted at

This could turn out pretty spectacular. A epic 30+ page Duck and Quail story? Fantastic! :D

Gunwallace
Gunwallace
Posted at

Still looking for artists to draw parts 8-14, and 16 onward. No experience neccessary.
Remember, they are only 3 or four panel strips, and often you can get away with repeated panels.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Hey Gunwallace
please consider this a PQ alert

Gunwallace
Gunwallace
Posted at

Still looking for more people to take part in the Quest for the Quail strip. We have some good variety coming up, but always on the lookout for more.

Posted at

Gunwallace wrote:
Still looking for more people to take part in the Quest for the Quail strip. We have some good variety coming up, but always on the lookout for more.

Hey! I was just checking this thread (and the comic) out. Pretty neat idea, always up for collaboration. Count me in, if you still need artists.

VegaX
VegaX
Posted at

Great! :)

Contact Gunwallace via PQ if you havn't already and he can hook you up with what parts of the scripts that needs some love and attention!

Gunwallace
Gunwallace
Posted at

Still looking for artists to draw the remaining 25 unassigned strips. Get in while you can … it'll all be over soon, but only if we ge some drawings done.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

send me a couple, I'll find the time over the weekend.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

okay okay… i'll try it.

Gunwallace
Gunwallace
Posted at

@ Rokulily. Sent you a PQ. Many thanks for offering to do this. It's all on the home stretch now.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.