Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Everybody Stare at the New Girl!

Heltha
Heltha
Posted at

Hello! I'M NEW, (the capitals are because I only get to say it once).
Pleased to meet you all I'm sure. Please check out my comic as it's in it's absolute baby stages and you want to able to say that YOU were THERE at the beginning don't you?
Thank you and Hello again, Heltha xx

Heltha
Heltha
Posted at

lol, Why thank you.

Posted at

Welcome! Maybe you'd consider regaling us with a little more about yourself? You see, if you plug your comic more than you introduce yourself, this thread is likely to get locked and that would be sad, wouldn't it? C'mon, you can do it!

What are some of your likes or dislikes? And don't say comics, because trust me, everyone says comics. :P

Orange
Orange
Posted at

You heard Steely there…=P

Anyway, hello there!

Posted at

Hello THERE, Heltha! The DrunkDuck Welcome Wagon–that's us–warmly welcome YOU and your characters to our webcomics community! :) So YOU'RE NEW around here, huh? We can tell. YOU know, I remember what it was like to be NEW when I first moved into DrunkDuck. *Sigh* So many unsettling memories… So, how about inviting ME, Renga Studio, into your account for a small accountwarming party? YOU can totally trust ME as your accountguest, for I am 100% moral, normal, and sane; right, guys? Oh, and if THEY tell YOU anything otherwise about ME, Heltha, DON'T listen to THEM!

lolhasmachineIweathera!

zekletau
zekletau
Posted at

O_O … You told me to stare. ^_^ Anyways, HELLO THERE!… O_O

crocty
crocty
Posted at

New blood!
Let's give him a swirl–A girl!?

*worships*
Seriously, no matter what you do, as long as you're a girl, you will be treated well.
Except by steely. He is mean. >: (

Welcome to DD!

Ailorn
Ailorn
Posted at

Renga, its a little scary when you say to trust you…o,o Anyway WELCOME! Yes do tell us about yourself. No worries, i made the same plug related mistake. Everyone is very friendly here so dont be shy ^-^

Posted at

Hello and welcome to you. If you ever see something slimy and purple, please don't touch it and let me know immediately. Bloody thing got out of it's cage again.

Bradleyo
Bradleyo
Posted at

Hi NEW girl.

Whats shaking?
Hope you enjoy Duckville, it's a pretty cool place.
~Brad

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hi, Heltha! You made it just in time - I'm organizing an escape from Renga's upcoming team-building seminar, and you are welcome to join me. I mean…hi, Renga. You're great, and I trust you completely.

SnakeByte
SnakeByte
Posted at

Well, I hope you turn out an epic comic!!

WE WILL REMEMBER THE START OF IT ALL!!!!!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.