Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

i just plucked my eyebrows for the first time too, afterwards i discovered a new race of pygmy people, won them over, and marched them into a volcano.that's what happened after i plucked my eyebrows for the first time.

Gillespie
Gillespie
Posted at

Tip #1: Get good tweezers. I recommend this style - though not THOSE - you can get the same shape tweezer at Walgreens for $2. Normally, a good pair of tweezers is enough to stop the majority of the pain.

However, I'm a wuss. It was enough for me to work on the left with no issues… but the right still hurt (and every time I plucked one, I'd sneeze violently *shrug*).

So Tip #2: If you are really sensitive still, get a numbing agent like store-brand Vapo-Rub. All you need is a little bit on your brows about 5 min before you pluck. Yeah, it makes it messy (and minto-smelly), but there's no pain!

I gotta get some tweezers when I go to the city in the afternoon. I lost my tweezers and I struggle plucking manually with fingers. Shaving seems to make hair grow back faster (or so the myth says). Mind you I'm talking about dealing with unibrows, not my 2 brows. I'm a guy, but I don't want 1 brow.

Polkster
Polkster
Posted at

I took my gf to thread her eyebrows a couple of months ago…

As I layed there in the waiting room… hearing the many screams come from across the hall… I couldn't help but wonder… how lucky I was to be a guy.

I thread the hairs around my anus.

Posted at

Let me tell you about eyebrows…

Can I marry you?

Posted at

my sister plucks my eyebrows for me.

meaning she corners me once every few months with tweezers in hand, her face a mask of disgust. .

My mother does that to me because when I pluck my own eyebrows, they come out crooked. :[

I get them waxed usually. Same with the lip, though my mom took to using that veet stuff and now I have a rash on my cheek. Plus, it smells like feet.

Beauty is pain.

Redemption
Redemption
Posted at

Certain family members corner me to tweeze THEIR eyebrows. :|

Pineapple
Pineapple
Posted at

You know, until now I've never heard about little eyebrow razors.

I get mine waxed, but not very often, because it hurts like hell. My hair is so thick, sometimes I bleed where the hair came out.

Faliat
Faliat
Posted at

I don't do anything to mine because I have very thin eyebrows. Not in terms of shape, but hair density. And just giving them a quick stroke with water is all I do.

One day a woman came up to me trying to do this beauty thing on me and was wanting to try and get me to get my eyebrows done with this weird technique involving a string. I didn't stick around to find out how it worked, but I know that if get my eyebrows groomed I'll look really stupid.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

You could go the opposite way and follow the example of Groucho:

His moustache was originally completely painted on, but his eyebrows were also augmented buy a heavy dose of paint too:

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.