Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Ty for posting it for me! 8D And sorry, for some reason I though that Ochi had the library. 0.o Wait, who has the haunted mansion?

Posted at

I've started playing a variation of magic with the following rule changes-
100 card decks, with only one of each card.

No basic lands. You remove a card from the game from your hand to get a basic land that gives you that cards mana colour (so a green card for a forest, red for mountain etc) once per turn.

Each deck has a legend which you can automatically bring into play when ever you want by paying its mana cost. Everytime the legend dies it gets a death counter and costs 2 more colourless mana for each death counter it has recieved.

I find it a lot more fun and less frustrating then the regular version (no potential to get stuck with a land block for example.)

Hmmmm. It sounds a lot like the "comander" version that my friends play in the cafeteria. (Yeah, I practicaly live there. lol Ok, not really, but it's my favorite place to hang out!) Except the legend doesn't come back and you have lands. I can't stand having only one of everything though! So, I don't play like that. :p

Posted at

Okay updated poll results!

Niccea(2) Parker(5) PP(4)
I hope you're filled with new found appreciation for me Parker. If I hadn't switched my vote for you, I would be in the lead now.

Posted at

oh yeah, I appreciate what you did thar, Product! You have my vote next game!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Ty for posting it for me! 8D And sorry, for some reason I though that Ochi had the library. 0.o Wait, who has the haunted mansion?
That just croped up for the monster mash. Crocty suggested that Ochi and I have meetings in a haunted mansion and take turns electing each other mayor.

So it is really no one's mansion, but it is a hang out spot for the Anti Kala-dan (in jest) group.

Posted at

Speaking of monster mash. I noticed that Niccea just finished rushing through Mafia X in her comic. I'm looking forward to seeing the next game up in print. ^^

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Speaking of monster mash. I noticed that Niccea just finished rushing through Mafia X in her comic. I'm looking forward to seeing the next game up in print. ^^
Starts Monday. There are a couple of extras.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Poll Update!

Niccea(3) Parker(8) PP(4)

Might as well surrender my votes to Parker and run next time. Remember to vote for MYSTERY MAFIA!

*withdraws*

Posted at

O.o

Boy. This must be the highest vote turnout for a GM election I've ever seen.

I'm pulling out myself. It's about time that Parker gets his turn when I think about it.

I have to remind myself to ask Hark to add an extra "I" to the poster for my game.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Both of you!?

Fine, everyone who voted for PP and Niccea, let's vote for someone who doesn't actually want to be the GM.
I speak of course, OF DARTHVADERS1999SROTTINGMELTINGLIFELESS CORPSE.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

PP and maybe me. Will be working on something special for the comic. From this point forward, will all GMs please remember to link the narratives to the first page. That will help us a lot.

Posted at

Both of you!?

Fine, everyone who voted for PP and Niccea, let's vote for someone who doesn't actually want to be the GM.
I speak of course, OF DARTHVADERS1999SROTTINGMELTINGLIFELESS CORPSE.
Nah… He'd be a terrible GM.

I thank all of those who voted for my concept and I'll guaranty that I'll be around in the next election. This might be a blessing in disguise since it will give me more time to tweak the roles and streamline the game concept.

Posted at

YYYEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! AAAGGGGggGgGghHHHHhHhHhH!!

sorry, I will start the sign up thread soon.

Posted at

YYYEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! AAAGGGGggGgGghHHHHhHhHhH!!

sorry, I will start the sign up thread soon.

lol, so, how long have you waited for this? haha

Posted at

O.o

Boy. This must be the highest vote turnout for a GM election I've ever seen.
Last time when I ran the GM elections I didn't show the number of votes but it was about the same give or take a few.

Posted at

uhhh, I am having some trouble here with the time zones. It is currently 9:45 AM here, in GMT +9. So according to the chart, it should be 12:45 PM at GMT +0. But the clock on DD says it's like 6:45. I thought it was in GMT +0.

Posted at

I don't know what the DD clocks are on. I never used them all I know is for where I live GMT 12:OO is 4pm Pacific Standard Time.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

uhhh, I am having some trouble here with the time zones. It is currently 9:45 AM here, in GMT +9. So according to the chart, it should be 12:45 PM at GMT +0. But the clock on DD says it's like 6:45. I thought it was in GMT +0.
Nope. DD is set to Central Time. GMT -6.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Where the hell do you live?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Where the hell do you live?
He is an Aussie.

Posted at

oooohhh, now I know what's going on! I'm GMT +0930! No wonder I was a bit whack there. That means at GMT 0000 It is 2130 here. So, I will post the narratives and all that at GMT 0000.

Posted at

oooohhh, now I know what's going on! I'm GMT +0930! No wonder I was a bit whack there. That means at GMT 0000 It is 2130 here. So, I will post the narratives and all that at GMT 0000.
Wait? +9:30? Are you sure? The time zones are normally organized in whole hours, not half.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.