Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Oh man. I wish creamer could be shipped, I'd ask someone to send me some of that coffeemate stuff.

This thread just reminded me to try and find a big glass pitcher so I can make sun tea this year. It's the only iced tea I will drink (and the only kind available to me in England, where iced tea is some kind of sin against god and nature)

imshard
imshard
Posted at

Honestly coffee is like art to me, a straight cup is like a plain canvas. I put a Tbsp of sweetened cocoa in mine and a dash of whole milk once its in the cup. I also like to experiment with different flavors. There's a Starbucks in the cafeteria downstairs and a full coffee rig in the breakroom so I got plenty of "labspace" and materials to work with.

Tea is my home pursuit. Teabags when I must otherwise I use leaves and/or berries from my own garden. I try something new every year but the catnip and echinacea are my standbys. A dash of ginger is nice though expensive and I can't get it or certain other plants to grow in my little 3x7 plot of dirt no matter what nutrients, fertilizer, mulch or new dirt I use. I'd make my own honey too buuuuut I don't think the apartment manager will let me keep a beeehive.

lastcall
lastcall
Posted at

I have a cup of 1/2-Caff Folger's every morning, with milk & sugar. If I'm in the splurging mood, I like to get a tall pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks.

Tea-wise, I usually go for Twinings Indian Spiced Chai Tea, with a dollop of vanilla ice cream. When I'm at work, I have a mug of Lipton's tea with two packets of Equal, because that's the only thing they offer….

Posted at

I prefer bad coffee.

Better than no Coffee At all.
—-

I like Green Tea when I'm sick and Coffee when I'm being social or studying.

Posted at

coffee, black, no sugar. I prefer the coffee that sorta smells like tobacco, the name escapes me.

Bekefel
Bekefel
Posted at

I like to wear a top hat and a monacle while I drink tea.

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

coffee, black, no sugar. I prefer the coffee that sorta smells like tobacco, the name escapes me.

Um…would that be gas station coffee?

Posted at

I really hate coffee. This one time I was at a spa and um, I was violated in the bum with some coffee. It was pretty messed up. And I hate the taste of tea.

anise shaw
anise shaw
Posted at

I drink both, but tea mostly. I don't drink other drinks, besides some hot water every now and then. I wasn't always this way, but then I lived in China for a while. No one drinks cold drinks over there unless you're specifically going out for bubble tea or something.

Now, I drink a ton of tea, any kind. My particular favourites are Earl Grey, Rose China Black, Gongfu Green tea, Hibiscus and Chamomile. Sometimes I'll have a little milk with my black tea, but mostly I prefer it straight and strong.

I only drink dark roast coffee, I'm a full flavour kind of person. I only drink it a few times a week though, usually when I'm teaching the kids. It's hard to keep up with them.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I like to wear a top hat and a monacle while I drink tea.
Now I that I really do have a monocle to go with my top hat I must try this…

Posted at

I did this in my other non-DD comic:

This thread made me think of it…

kaiyaweird
kaiyaweird
Posted at

Depends on the tea or coffee. I like both generally. Nice comic, that was really funny.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Lemon tea with four sugars. Coffee is 2.5 sugars and 1 cream. It has to be two and a half, or it's either too bitter/sweet. If I can't get the right mix of sugar AND cream I do without and drink it black. Also, I prefer Community Coffee which is strong enough to strip paint, but good luck finding it outside of Louisiana.

Jonko
Jonko
Posted at

Anything from starbucks without cinnamon (on a day I'm willing to splurge). If not instant coffee made in this order:

1. Coffee and sugar
2. Hot water
3. Milk until it becomes that creamy brown color I like :p

Posted at

Both please, with a glass of cold water to go with it. I always like to be drinking something, it's mostly tea or water with around the 3 or 4 cofee breaks per day (I really should cut down). I hardly every have a soda.

vexx78
vexx78
Posted at

I'm so hooked to coffee. I started to drink more tea because of antioxidants and all but I'd choose coffee over tea any day.

Jonko
Jonko
Posted at

I'm so hooked to coffee. I started to drink more tea because of antioxidants and all but I'd choose coffee over tea any day.

kudos to that!!!! There's something about the taste of coffee that nothing can replace… except an occasional hot chocolate. That's hella good!

Posted at

kudos to that!!!! There's something about the taste of coffee that nothing can replace… except an occasional hot chocolate. That's hella good!

myself, half hot chocolate and half coffee…. but it has to be the creamy hot chocolate!

Redemption
Redemption
Posted at

We use dehydrated cactus honey for a sweetener and follow up with either half-and-half [half cream and half milk] or lemon juice. Ta-da!
Wait… you can get honey from a cactus?

Mmmm double-shot. Nice to see the tea and coffee lovers waxing eloquent. :D I'm keen to try some of these preparations.

My coffee habit developed in uni. I love my mocha and latte and drink instant because its free in the staff room.

A nice instant jolt can be had by mixing 2/3 heaped tsp coffee, a dash of milk and 1/3 standard mug of hot water. But it will rush through you pretty quick, in more ways than one.

Posted at

tea… mint tea, or chamomile, with a lemon and honey. ahhh… that sounds lovely.

i've never been a coffee person, i don't know why. but on the rare occasion i get an urge to drink a cup, i put in a ton of cream and a ton of sugar. i'm not one of those tough guy "I ONLY DRINK IT BLAAAAAAAAACK" folks.

Posted at

I really like French Press as coffee goes, Ethiopian and Sumatran are my favorite. I don't add anything to mine, why mess with a good thing right? I'm been on a tea kick for the last few months though. I like Earl Grey the best, though I'm coming around on Chinese jasmine tea.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.