Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
Posted at

I've tried some strange things.

Chocolate covered ants taste a lot like rasinettes.
Calimari is one of my favorite foods EVER.
And I ADORE artichoke!

But onions…
If I just smell them I feel like I'm going to be sick.

I also can't eat raw tomatoes or any form of peppers. Bleh!

I've never tried the ants,Calimari is amazing and so is greek caviar dip and lamb…mmmmmm lamb.
Octopus is alright but it's one of those foods that you have to stick in your mouth and taste and then spit out because it just feels so weird in your mouth.
i don't think i've tried artichoke.
i actually just got into eating onions,green onions are my favorite

I also can't stand tomatos by themselves or peppers,tuna makes me gag and the smell of any wine makes me want to throw up
(same with tobacco but that's not a food unless you count chewing tobacco) I'm not very fond of Avacodo either and orange juice makes my stomach hurt (I have an intolerence to it but it's so goddamn tasty)

Faliat
Faliat
Posted at

Haggis, deep fried haggis,tinned haggis…

Only haggis thing I could probably eat is the vegetarian stuff they sell in Scottish branches of ASDA. Key word "Scottish". As in something in or from Scotland. And my parents and sister will need to be dragged over the border to go back. They're not exactly scrawny!

Kallisti
Kallisti
Posted at

Spahgetti, onions cut into rings and then cooked to death - they all look like worms to me. Can't eat them, can't even touch them without gagging.

Also, marshmallows and gummibears.

zaymac
zaymac
Posted at

I pretty much hate anything White. (I'm a food racist) :)

Sour Cream
Cottage Cheese
Mayonnaise
Alfredo Sauce
Tapioca
New England Clam Chowder
Cauliflower

I do like milk however, yet I prefer chocolate.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.