Posted at

because we have the biggest bombs :)
The biggest boobs too ;)

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

because we have the biggest bombs :)

Hahaha, what?

OK, so maybe you do. I just wanted to use my new line… Because "No." is being stolen so much…

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

No, that's true actually Cthulhu… I should have noted it myself! Yeah, I mean not for the lovely retro one pictured but you're 100% right. In fact the biggest bombs were always the sole preserve of the USSR, and now the states that have proceeded it. :)

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

No, that's true actually Cthulhu… I should have noted it myself! Yeah, I mean not for the lovely retro one pictured but you're 100% right. In fact the biggest bombs were always the sole preserve of the USSR, and now the states that have proceeded it. :)

I'm…. right?

Posted at

we have little bombs that blow up big
and can cause nuclear winter :)

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Cthulhu's mainly right about the nuclear ones… They're still more formidable. ;)
Even after the end of the Cold War. It's true.

these are the old tests before they moved away from the BIG babies…

But Russia's MIRVs are still the best because they're hypothetically matched against the missile defence system.

The USA has a lot of nicely reliable ones though and a brilliant sub fleet… But then it's better not to think about that stuff really :(

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.