Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
crifmer
crifmer
Posted at

Hey! Happy new year yourself!

Happy new year, Drunk Ducks! May all your comics prosper.

Tanman2
Tanman2
Posted at

YAY NEW YEARS!

Posted at

Happy New Year to all (except the Vulcans obviously)! With any luck it will bring good fortune, happiness, and fun to everyone.

Also, since the proper Vulcan New Year doesn't begin for several months so I will not be doing anything to celebrate the rather foolish human one. But everyone else have a grand time!

Posted at

Happy New Year from the midwest…

May you accomplish all you set out to do.

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

Happy New Years!
Now I want to kill all the sonuvbitches setting off fireworks.

Dan
Dan
Posted at

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008
I can't sleep because of the fireworks.

Posted at

Happy New Year!

Posted at

Happy Happy New Year, all!

(Just noticed ~ I joined exactly 1 month ago today! Whoo-hoo!)

Posted at

Happy new annual experation date, except for people in Vietnam, China, Japan, India, Thailand, generally anywhere where Islam is the dominant faith, several african countries, or anyone else not using the christian calendar.

Is it just me or is it getting harder to wish people stuff?

I at least enjoyed myself. Back home there is a special legal clause stating that on a new years eve, several activities that are generally considered antisocial and borderline illegal become perfectly acceptable and people are encouraged to go nuts. That includes fireworks which results in the largest unorganized firework display in the world. I'm posting a video of the shenanigans in my shared videos thingy so please, by all means, take a peek.

Anyways I hope everyone else had a good time. Let's say a friendly hello to 2008 and hope it will be nice to us in return.

Salsicoruc
Salsicoruc
Posted at

Happy new year, and good luck trying NOT to write '07 on all checks and paper work for the next few months!

I'm not the only one who does that, right?

Posted at

Happy new year, and good luck trying NOT to write '07 on all checks and paper work for the next few months!

I'm not the only one who does that, right?

No you're not. :(

Happy New Year!

Posted at

Happy New Year :) May if be the most fulfilling yet :D

simonitro
simonitro
Posted at

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

I HOPE ALL YOUR HOPES COME TRUE AND I LOVE YOU ALL! YES, I'M BECOMING A TREE HUGGING HIPPIE AS MY NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION.
he he he

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.