Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

HARD ROCK AND EMO MUSIC KILLING MY BRAIN CELLS.

worstcase
worstcase
Posted at

i listened to hard rock and emo music for 3 hours straight and now i have a feeling that is a mixture of wanting to crawl into a corner and cry and telling everyone to shut up and break furniture.

IM GOING INSANE.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

It could be worse, trust me.
I've worked for hours and hours in art studios with nothing but quite classical music playing… Subdued piano. Argh, it makes you want to kill yourself after a while, it's just so depressingly DULL, life sapping pap!

Look, most kinds of music are good, but nothing is good in excess!
Try some variation ok?

Red Slayer
Red Slayer
Posted at

I've worked for hours and hours in art studios with nothing but quite classical music playing… Subdued piano. Argh, it makes you want to kill yourself after a while, it's just so depressingly DULL, life sapping pap!
I think they call that feeling "Inspiration".

Heh, artist humor.

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

Well that sucks. I have a nice variety of stuff on my I-Pod, so I usually can't get bored. But listening to too much of one thing can send you somewhat insane.

Alexis
Alexis
Posted at

Try some variation ok?

We used to take turns picking the music we played in the studio. This was cool, except for the one guy that always brought some ICP. ICP just might be the least inspiring music ever made.

Posted at

Try some variation ok?

God that reminds me of a job I had at a cafe. It was nothing but like 1950s pop music.

Posted at

That all aint nothing like muzac. I worked at a dollar tree for six months. The songs that people liked were played all the time and made me want to shoot myself sometimes. A feat that would have been quite easy had I the means. The songs that I liked had old people telling me the station there sucked. Basically it was just 9-11 country, 11-1 oldies, 2-4 90's soft pop 5-7 country, 7-9 soft pop. Repeat. Luckily I wasn't listening half the time. People who shop and who work at dollar trees are strange, but they all complain about the music.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.